Membership Paypal payments

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

scottozy

I have had contact from PayPal about a $59.95 payment for a subscription.
Someone called Zorsus has debited my account.
I'm quite annoyed as it has taken a lot of my time to work out this is actually membership to Seadooforum.com
Why the hell isn't there some reference to seadooforum on the PayPal transaction, rather than just Zorsus. That way people will know what the payment is for, rather than worry that their Paypal account has been hacked.
Could someone please email me to confirm that payment to Zorsus is actually this forum?
As most people have auto debit set for more that one thing, it can be mistaken for something else if no reference to Seadooforum is on PayPal payment. Mine just says, payment of $59.95 to Zorsus premium membership.
Scott

That doesn't' sound right to me.

I would PM hfgreg (the owner) and change your paypal info. No one should be able to move money in or out of your paypal without an invoice. UNLESS... you have a paypal debitcard, or that new pre-pay credit card. If you do... then that card could be compromised.

Scott,

Zorsus is in fact the parent company of SeadooForum.. I will have to check into why its saying Zorsus on the charge and not Seadooforum though.. that is odd it shouldn't be doing that. I will look into this..

Greg

Scott,

Zorsus is in fact the parent company of SeadooForum.. I will have to check into why its saying Zorsus on the charge and not Seadooforum though.. that is odd it shouldn't be doing that. I will look into this..

Greg

Greg,
That really isn't all that unusual with parent company billing. I've had several occasions with a strange charge on my credit card only to investigate and find out it's the parent company of the place I did the charge at.

Hello gents I have the same problem. Just found this charge is for the forum and some ABO. How can I clear this ABO and leave the forum?

Back