Zorsus!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

DeanBrantley

So I went ahead and updated to premium membership. When prompted for payment I opted to use debit instead of my PayPal account. Now I get this notice from a company called Zorsus that appears to be Seedooforum.com's parent co. Says my bank account will be debited every month. Ok, fine. But there lies the problem, the receipt says, in multiple places, click here to contact/converse with Zorsus. I wanted to see how easy it was to cancel my bank draft if and when I wanted. So I gave it a try. Nope can't be done "err/file moved/deleted/edited" l I can't find a way to contact them on the internet at all. The question is, does anybody out there know how to cancel future drafts without issuing a stop payment order at the bank??

Not that I'm aware of. I was on the forum decided to sign up for premium. Then I was prompted to pay via Paypal or by card. I paid via card. Got a receipt from Seadoo forum with thanks and the $ of monthly subscription and one from service@paypal saying thanks for your payment to Zorsus

So I went ahead and updated to premium membership. When prompted for payment I opted to use debit instead of my PayPal account. Now I get this notice from a company called Zorsus that appears to be Seedooforum.com's parent co. Says my bank account will be debited every month. Ok, fine. But there lies the problem, the receipt says, in multiple places, click here to contact/converse with Zorsus. I wanted to see how easy it was to cancel my bank draft if and when I wanted. So I gave it a try. Nope can't be done "err/file moved/deleted/edited" l I can't find a way to contact them on the internet at all. The question is, does anybody out there know how to cancel future drafts without issuing a stop payment order at the bank??
Hey Dean. We are in fact Zorsus. This is how you cancel future debits: Cancelling Paid Membership

If you are still having issues PM me and I will see what I can do on my end.

Back