Seadoo electrical plugs

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetskigoodies

Does anyone know if there is a site where I can buy the electrical ends? I need male and female ends, I need different ones I need some two ports some 3 port some 4 actually id like a couple of each that seadoo wiring harnesses from the mid 90s use. I Came across a wiring harness someone hacked up. I need the pins too. I just though maybe some one has came across a generic brand. I want to have extras on hand. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it. I just didn't want to pay $5 per one. I would rather just chop up the next harness i get than do that

I don't know if this will help you, the connectors are GM (General Motors). I work at a Cadillac Dealership and have the kits for making up harnesses, I'll ask our parts manager today and see if I can find a source other than GM, which I know is going to be expensive. The other problem is you need special crimping tools.

Lou

I have the wiring harness from a 1998 GTX LTD, for $25 + shipping, it's yours. only one connector is cut, the Magneto 6 pin one. (I used that to make a charging system tester)

i will get a pic tonight, it's got a bunch of wires and plugs into the MPEM, and has a bunch of connectors.

Terminal supply is 5 miles from my house! My cousin worked there for 3 yrs, he quit there about 2 yrs ago. I forgot all about that place. Thanks

I know they are gm plugs. They are actually Delphi weatherpak connectors. As I stated I don't want to pay $5-$6 per one. I actually found a kit of each connector 1 post 2 post 3 post 4 post and 6 post both male and female. It comes with 6 of each, 100 male pins 100 female pins and 200 rubber boots, a removal tool and crimper. I contacted my cousin and he's calling up to terminal supply, he says he can get them individually for about .25-.50 each and the pins for about 13 cents each. So I should be good. I didn't need 1 or 2 I need quite a bit so buying them at a auto parts store wouldn't be worth it I could just buy a new harness for that price.

I know they are gm plugs. They are actually Delphi weatherpak connectors. As I stated I don't want to pay $5-$6 per one. I actually found a kit of each connector 1 post 2 post 3 post 4 post and 6 post both male and female. It comes with 6 of each, 100 male pins 100 female pins and 200 rubber boots, a removal tool and crimper. I contacted my cousin and he's calling up to terminal supply, he says he can get them individually for about .25-.50 each and the pins for about 13 cents each. So I should be good. I didn't need 1 or 2 I need quite a bit so buying them at a auto parts store wouldn't be worth it I could just buy a new harness for that price.

Just out of curiosity, how much is that kit?

http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/755-piece-weather-pack-kit-p-380.html this one is 129.99 but That should make a few full harness's but I'm hopefully going the route of terminal supply. The crimper is the expensive part. I had googled the weatherpack kit and now I'm not finding the original one. I'll keep looking for it and post it on here. I thought I saved it to my favorites but didn't. I've been looking this stuff up for a few hours and the kit I was referring to was 124.99 but included the crimpers and those are $30-$100 alone depending on the ones you get but either way I have to buy the tool because someone cut the ends and I have to make a new loom and replace stuff on the harness. Plus I'm installing an info gauge on a hx and need to make all new lines.

Sorry I couldn't find anything out today at the dealership where I work, we closed around noon today because of tornado warnings. I'll see what I can find out Monday.

This is probably not what you want to hear but I just cut a connector off an old wiring connector and solder it to the wire on the harness and use heat shrink tubing.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back