Maintenance light reduce power..??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanchoPWC

Hey guys... As the tittle says... Is this possible..?? Im asking because my light is on and i feel my seadoo is not responding in Low RPMs... My Seadoo GTX gets power when i hit the throttle up to 6,500-7,000 RPMs... Btw, i will take my Seadoo to SnowCity to get the light clear up this week...

Any comment..??

Thanks in advance...!!!

My "MAINT" light's been on for a coupla years now.

No degradation in performance noted.

Thanks for the reply... Well, my GTX has a lot of power as well... But, it shows around 7k rpm... Im not sure if this is normal because this is my firts PWC...

I'm not up on the 185's either. so...i dunno what your limiter is set at ect.....7600?

You've checked oil level?

Oil level is okay... In fact, i changed it like a month ago... I took my seadoo to the lake 2 times... It run beautiful but with rpm high.. Not sure if this is normal for this kind of machine because this is my first one... I just need to know if this is normal or have to do anything because the Maint light...

I was reading in some online threads about it and some people mention about the low performance with the light on...

7000 rmp to make my GTX running as i think should be running in low rpm, is something to think about... I can wheelie my CBR at that RPM easily... :p

Okay...this ain't a bike...two different animals. Your ski's...more a high revving tractor. There's no gears....no variable drive at all. Low rpms mean your going slow...high r's the opposite. What'r your r's at when wot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back