2015 GTX OPS code P0523 -

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
So in the cmos world I come from, some circuit inputs would have a pull up or pull down resistor, in 10's kohm range
on inputs that would be tied high, low, or float. So when the OPS switches from normally closed to open, that is a floating input, a pull up would convert that to a high.
For measuring ohms, it means that you would be connected to the +side of the board thru a resistor and probably a gate, meter polarity would matter.
So if you measured 1k thru just connector wire & OPS, I would think that is your problem.

I sent the ECU to Jess at Westside power sports for evaluation. At first he said he tested the ECU and the fault code was active. He swapped with a different ECU and the code went away so initially he said it was a bad ECU. Then later texted me and said he was able to delete it and it did not come back. He said it should be OK to use. So when it returns I will reinstall and see what happens. Hopefully it was just the ECU. If not then a wiring or an oil pressure issue.

ISSUE SOLVED!!!!
I reinstalled the ECU after getting it back from Westside Power Sports. . He was able tor erase the fault or reflash the ECU. The P0523 fault did not return. So after all the testings it appears that it was the ECU.

Back