Lets get more Australians on this website

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

scottozy

Hi fellow Australians. If your like me you like talking to and meeting other locals / Australians here on Seadoo Forums.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Let's get more Aussies involved on the Aussie forum.
Tell your mates about it. The more Aussies here the better for us to discuss local things on this site.
Every time I take my Jetski out, I try and tell at least 1 person I meet on the water about the forums. It doesn't matter if you don't own a Seadoo, many makes and models are discussed here, and it doesn't matter how old your Ski / boat is, doesn't matter were you are, it's just a matter of telling others to join in.
I'm new to all this stuff, and really want to learn from others. Not just technical stuff, but also info about places people have been on their PWC. Local knowledge of an area is always best.
Let's face it, this forum is a great place to meet others that may be just around the corner, that are also looking to partner up for a great day out on the water.
While your at it, become a premium member. It gives you loads of extras, like manuals, videos, and more. But premium mebership help those that keep the site up and running, for us all to enjoy.
I'm just trying to play my part in making this forum better for us all, and hope you can do the same.:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
We have been advertising a little bit more in Australia this year then we had in past years. Our goal is to get as many Australians as possible aboard. We love having you guys here. You also keep it interesting for our North American visitors during our winter!

Hi thanks for your reply. Great to know about newspaper adds for Australians. Oh yes temperature here in Brisbane has been about 22 to 35 degrees Celsius (71.5 to 95 fahrenheit. Water temperature has been about 24 deg celsius. Our biggest issues here lately has been the rain ( floods). I guess we forget here how cold some other places can be. All the best guys.

Hey Guys. add another Aussie to the list. Sydney...
I don't have a seadoo yet, but i want to get a 230 challenger in the future (maybe 210)
Come On Aussies, get on board.

Good on ya mate! Welcome aboard the forum. It doesn't matter you haven't got a Seadoo. All watercraft are welcome to join in. It's the water that all of us have in common, not the craft.
Great to see another Aussie here though. Tell your mates about the forums as well. Scottozy.

Sounds good , i just registered tonight , too bad Im in Sydney.How do you apply for a premium membership?

Hi there, I'm still waiting on my special reflective coated sign to put on my car or ski that I hope will help advertise this website. Simply says "seadooforum.com"
Should be good as it cost me $55.00
I put a pic here when I get it.

Hi Guys,

I have only just joined as I have become very interested in getting a Sea-Doo boat. Reseaching the different types available has been interesting. I am pretty sold on the Islandia's but it appears as though they don't import them here. So it will be a Challenger SE model I guess. Love the twin jet drives and the 430 hp. :)

We currently own a Silverton 360 Express Cruiser which is at the Marina at Runaway Bay on the Gold Coast. Currently it is up for sale so when we eventually get a buyer for it we will be in the market for the Challenger.

Hi Guys,

I have only just joined as I have become very interested in getting a Sea-Doo boat. Reseaching the different types available has been interesting. I am pretty sold on the Islandia's but it appears as though they don't import them here. So it will be a Challenger SE model I guess. Love the twin jet drives and the 430 hp. :)

We currently own a Silverton 360 Express Cruiser which is at the Marina at Runaway Bay on the Gold Coast. Currently it is up for sale so when we eventually get a buyer for it we will be in the market for the Challenger.

Good on you mate! Best of luck selling your current boat. If I hear of anyone looking for one around Brisbane / Gold Coast I'll let you know.

Good on you mate! Best of luck selling your current boat. If I hear of anyone looking for one around Brisbane / Gold Coast I'll let you know.

Cheers mate, if you do hear of anyone wanting the cheapest 36' sports cruiser on the Gold Coast then please do let me know.

Ive bought a $50 sticker for my car. Simply to advertise this website. Says SEADOOFORUM.COM
Hope it get some locals to check out the website.

Hi guys,
I have beed registered on the USA site for a while. i have a 1998 Challenger 1800 and based in Sydney. Looking forward to chatting with other Aussie Seadooers.

great to hear more people on the site from our part of the world. Good luck centralian.

Hey Guys, Can I get on here, I have a cousin in Australia, Crisso, he will vouch for me, also I have eaten at an Outback Restaurant. Just an honorary citizenship is O.K.

Lou

:lol:I suppose I'll bloody well have to.Geez.Your stretching the relationship here.
To all Aussies here.I will be very happy to extend an honorary citizenship to Lou.We may even invite Jake if he's nice to us.These guys have forgotten more than most of us will ever know about skiis.They are good blokes and have a sense of homour that is very close to our own.(godda watch out though.They might swear abit.)
C'mon.Cast your votes.
One vote YES from me

Hi Guys

My dad had a few boats when I was a kid, I swear never to get one, hole in the water in which to pour money.

Now I find myself with a son and a few happy 11yo lads all wanting to hang out with him and the inter-cooled 215HP Super Charged JET BOAT.

You will find us in Pittwater

Welcome to the site.Gold Coast here.Plenty of stuff here to find out,have some fun or tell a joke.Pittwater.Plenty of noah,s there.all the best.Crisso

Been a while since I've been on here BUT the weather is SLOWLY....VERY SLOWLY improving here in Melbourne ....so I guess I'll say hello to all you lucky buggers up North. Last saturday 20 degrees and it rained heavily all day. Yesterday crap again with less rain. Today's Monday and guess what???? 26 degrees and humid and Tuesday 31 and humid...only problem guess where I am????? WORK.....I hate Melbourne...if I had my business up there I'd be gone tomorrow! LOL! Can't wait to hit Lake Glenmaggie during the holidays!!!!

Hey Criss,

I gots the application to become a Aussie all filled out. I was gonna start drivin over there soon as I gits the truck all packed up. Can I gits the drivin directions from Ma's house to your house on that there mapquest?

aussie.jpg

heh Jake.Dems looks like the proper papers.Just put Sis an Mom down as excess baggage/heavy material etc.Same old drill as usual when we have to hire the plane.Cause you's is comin' over here,make sure they have all them worm tablets given.Last time was really hard to get them in.Keep me posted

Criss, some feller from the Aussie country called yesterdee, I surs don't knows what language he was a talkin but between that funny talk and ole lady Hatfield down the road being on the party line just a jabberin away bouts her coon hound gitting stink put on em by a skunk I couldn't understand barely nuthing he was a sayin. I thinks he said I has ta lern ta talk proper inglish fore they will lets me be a aussie. But I's bin talkin proper inglish all's my life. Hell, I dun gradeated frum the 3rd grade. And that there feller a wasn't talkin any inglish at all. I dont know how they dun let him be a aussie. I might needs yer help on this.

Back