Lets get more Australians on this website

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Are we talking about more of these Australians?

315.jpg

Attachments

• Australian+model+Jessica+Hart+boyfriend+Nick+gJJu62G97k6l.jpg
    Australian+model+Jessica+Hart+boyfriend+Nick+gJJu62G97k6l.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 10
Hi guys, moved to a water view and thought a jetski might be nice out there....

Notice hanging on a piece of foolscap in the local IGA, Seadoo Jetski $600 Project.

Yeah should have known better, have two cars in garages 30 years down the track and still not on the road.

He delivered it as my wifes car has no towbar, the price drop on boxing day to $400 did it.

Rubbed back poorly and little vinyl left on the foam of the seat, a box full of a diassembled rotax, later found to be short two pistons and motor mounts all added up to a new years resolution to have it going for xmas 2014 and the Starion Turbo back on the road to tow it down to the local ramp.

More soon...

P.S worked out its a 96XP from this site...

Welcome aboard x4 you'll have to motor across the heads over to rye is summer if your up and running, that's where every ski in Melbourne seems to hang out over summer.

Hi guys, moved to a water view and thought a jetski might be nice out there....

Notice hanging on a piece of foolscap in the local IGA, Seadoo Jetski $600 Project.

Yeah should have known better, have two cars in garages 30 years down the track and still not on the road.

He delivered it as my wifes car has no towbar, the price drop on boxing day to $400 did it.

Rubbed back poorly and little vinyl left on the foam of the seat, a box full of a diassembled rotax, later found to be short two pistons and motor mounts all added up to a new years resolution to have it going for xmas 2014 and the Starion Turbo back on the road to tow it down to the local ramp.

More soon...

P.S worked out its a 96XP from this site...

Hi Guys, another newby here - Paul from Frankston South Victoria. Have to say, the guys in the US have been ultra helpful in chasing down some parts for me. Great forum!

Glad to see ya make it paul... A-1 forum here best I've found online loads of knowledge here as well... Adelaide

Hey guys. Add another Aussie to the Forum... just in time for Straya day! :)

Just bought my first Ski yesterday... and had a blast today!! See ya's round.

I just joined yesterday. Daz from Central Coast NSW. Got my boat licence recently and dead keen to hunt down a decent 2nd-hand Sea Doo Challenger 180 for family togetherness!

Hi from Perth, just picked up my SeaDoo GTI 155 SE a couple of weeks ago and I love it!

Looking forward to many adventures on the water this summer.

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard [MENTION=75117]Aztec[/MENTION] . How is the weather over there?

hi im Grant from victoria Australia i just bought a 2010 rxtx 260 a month ago and loving it i ride at bonnie doon as i have a cabin there

Thanks hfgreg.......the weather has been fine and hot, but the wind has been too high making it a bit uncomfortable on the water.

This weekend wind has been about 28 knots, which sucks.....but typical of early summer.

Plenty of riding days ahead!

Welcome to the new comers, this forum is full of info, tips hints and all sorts of tech info with a load of people and knowledge.

Sent from my seadoo using tapatalk

Back