Lets get more Australians on this website

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Maaaaate.No probs'.We''ll duck down to the pub,have a quick chin wag 'bout what you are meant to say.grab a slab,chuck it in the esky and whip out to the local picnic races for a coupla bets.On the way home,we'll drop in to the local,grab some travellers just in time for the better halves to have some snags on the barbie.No problem.Tell me when and all is good

Hello all. I am new too. Names mike from Melbourne and I pick up my brand new 180 challenger SE in a week or so. Quick question I also have a seadoo R3towable. will I be ok towing this in the first 10 hours? I've been told to go easy on it until its first service.

Hi guys. Scott here from Brisbane. Good to see some other local ozys here. If anyone here from Brisbane gold coast area, have a look on Facebook for Brisbane Jetski group. We have a social page to meet and arrange group rides. Come on in and say g'day.
Just to let you know, we are not a club (no club fees)
We are just a group that enjoy jetskiing together. Over 200 members now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I'm based in Wollongong nsw and have a 97 seadoo gsx. I have a heap of mates at the mine with me with skis who we ride mx tracks on Saturday then seadoos on Sunday. Maybe will see some of you on the water some day. Ride hard!

Hi guys, I'm based in Wollongong nsw and have a 97 seadoo gsx. I have a heap of mates at the mine with me with skis who we ride mx tracks on Saturday then seadoos on Sunday. Maybe will see some of you on the water some day. Ride hard!

Another Aussie, 2011 RXT260 Melb Seadoo.
Hi All!!!!

Another Aussie (3rd one today :D). I am from Newcastle NSW and I have a 2010 GTX LTD iS 260. Not too many jetski's cruise around newcastle but the numbers are increasing.

Have any of you Australian guys heard from Crisso in the past week? He seems to have gone AWOL on us.

Good to hear from ya Criss. We was getting worried that you were taken hostage by that georgous woman you met and made her sex slave. Hey, on second thought that wouldn't be bad at all...!:thumbsup:

Down Under Wine Prices Up, Production Down

Wine_Prices-300x226.jpg

January 13, 2012, 12:54 pm
Wine_Prices

Picture Credit:".flickr.com."

A recent report by Wine Australia points to a 10 per cent decline in Australian wine production alongside an increase in price of around one per cent.

Growers and producers have been working hard to deal with the grape glut has been the scourge of 2011 - adding a bumper year's production to an already massive 1.7 billion litres of stock.

Australian winemakers had more than twice as much wine as they need to supply annual demand in 2011.

The situation has led to a fall in production and an increase in price, the first increase in a calendar year since 2007.

The UK, US, Canada, Germany and China account for 80 per cent of Australian Wine export volumes, and all declined by volume last year.

800 wineries export their wine to China, ahead of just over 300 exporting wine to the UK making China the largest exporter destination in 2011.
MEDIA: http://agency.swns.com/files/2012/01/Wine_Prices.jpg

P.S......Hey Criss...send me a couple cases of the best Tuesday vintage wine you can find.

[
Growers and producers have been working hard to deal with the grape glut has been the scourge of 2011 - adding a bumper year's production to an already massive 1.7 billion litres of stock.

The UK, US, Canada, Germany and China account for 80 per cent of Australian Wine export volumes, and all declined by volume last year.

Sorted ... we started exporting more Fosters to those mobs, packed the wine in goon sacks and are practicin' chugin it.

[Sorted ... we started exporting more Fosters to those mobs, packed the wine in goon sacks and are practicin' chugin it.

Actually the Fosters we have in the USA (well, at least in Michigan) is brewed and bottled/canned in Canada.

hi guys, new to the forum, im from sunny brisbane. i own a seadoo gti le rfi.. which i think is due for a top end rebuild.

Don't know if this will work or not,

but to all the mates downunder.....

Edit:
The link worked but it listed my email address in it.

So therefore I'll just wish all of you a very Merry but Snowless :( Christmas.

Tim, Seadoobuddy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back