I am programming keys now!! $30+ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. Newbie here!

I have an '08 Speedster with the 215 HP supercharged 4 tec and am in need of a couple of DESS keys! Ihave the ECM out of the machine and am wondering if you're able to do these too? We have a long weekend coming up and we're iterally dead in the water!

Hope you can help.

Dave.

Sorry bud too new for my programmer.

I wanted all my skis to have the same key so I sent Nick all 5 of my MPEM's and 8 keys to have the keys programmed. Just got them back today cant wait to get them all reinstalled. Nick wrote on the yellow tags the hours, fault codes if any, name of purchaser etc. for each ski.
Thanks Nick for doing that it worked out well, gotta work on the penmanship though.:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL....yeah that was a late night. Prob should be typing them out. Thanks for the biz buddy!

As a matter of fact a big thanks to everyone that has sent me an MPEM. You guys made it worth investing in.

I wanted all my skis to have the same key so I sent Nick all 5 of my MPEM's and 8 keys to have the keys programmed. Just got them back today cant wait to get them all reinstalled. Nick wrote on the yellow tags the hours, fault codes if any, name of purchaser etc. for each ski.
Thanks Nick for doing that it worked out well, gotta work on the penmanship though.:thumbsup:

lol, don't get me started on his penmanship... the last one I got back, the only thing I could figure out was 111 , which I assumed was the hours... otherwise, completely unreadable !!! (but most importantly, the mpem in question was getting key'd so I could sell it.. and its already sold.. thx !!!)

sorry nick, but its true, you'll be a dr writing prescriptions in your next life.. its an omen !

and I have a box in the back of the SUV with two more to send up to ya ! lol

You can write in Chinese as long they come back to me with a key that works lol. Thanks for the quick turn around on mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
No prob JSG.

And just to comment on that "other" programming thread, my programmer does not allow me to change vins or engine serial numbers, and the only hours meter I can reset is the "rental" hours. It keeps service hours, and total hours which I cannot modify.

It seems that about 50% of the dealers actually did their job; I rarely find a customer name, delivery date, Vin/serial number actually saved on the MPEM.

I dont know if the dealers had some "unlock" code or something all I know is I have no ability to do it if I wanted to.

Nick,

That other guy's gone so now it's all on you. I'm sending you a set of kitchen knives that I need re-programmed. They've got way to many hours on them and I think they've been over sharpened.

Lou

Nick,

That other guy's gone so now it's all on you. I'm sending you a set of kitchen knives that I need re-programmed. They've got way to many hours on them and I think they've been over sharpened.

Lou

Haha that guy posted the same exact thing at the same time over on PWCToday as well. Im not a frequent user over there but occasionally browse when this forum gets slow and sounds like he is just up to no good

Summer bump!

I am truly amazed at how many MPEMs that have come my way. Thanks to everyone who has sent one in.

I have been kind of absent around here as I usually am in the summer and I apologize for that. There isnt enough time in the day to take care of my own problems, much less everyone elses.

I've got some exciting stuff Ill be posting here in the next week or two...X-4 related of course!

96 challenger single engine model, I got no dess key with the boat, so I will need a key and it programed, please PM your shipping and payment info, I don't do paypal but can send the MPEN with a USPS money order and return shipping, thanks in advance!!!

Nick,
Thanks for the quick and outstanding job, got it installed one motor fired right up, the other did not, going to pull the heads, it might be frozen, sat up for 4yrs before i got ahold of it. Just wanted to say Thanks again.

Stephen

thanks as well, just received mine this morning ! (he's done 4 for me now)

actually I sent two up this time to key and sell on fleabay and nick was cool enough to mention "hey I have a guy that wants to buy one of yours if your interested" and worked out the deal for me, collected the money and took care of me. Saving me listing fees, shipping expenses and hassle.. big fat kisses for nick ! :cheers:

Well done Nick. I have to get a new one soon. I'll see what my dealer says first than reach out to you.

Thanks for the offer.

Winter bump. Just finished up one for a member of the site and shipping it back out.

Just to reiterate; I can program any 2 stroke MPEM both boat and jetski. I cannot program any 4 stroke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back