I am programming keys now!! $30+ship!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely.

Just FYI my normal rate is 35 on our website and ebay, but my friends on Seadoo forum get the hookup.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Yep, Tonka is the magic man. He has lots of great parts, and he actually stands by them. He is only one I know of that will take back a MPEM if it did not solve your problem.

It is awesome to have a few keys that will run all of your skis.

bump-a-roo for nick...
I probably have sent half a dozen up to him so far with fast turnaround and good results. Lately I've been asking him to replace the lanyard on the "old" key and purchasing a new key as well so I have two good looking keys instead of one key that looks like it was owned by a homeless person.

bump-a-roo for nick...
Lately I've been asking him to replace the lanyard on the "old" key and purchasing a new key as well so I have two good looking keys instead of one key that looks like it was owned by a homeless person.

LOL, I sent him one and it was so bad he replaced it on his own! He could not stand the thought of that rag key hanging on my ski. Now this is not normal practice, I am sure, but he is a good guy that tries to take care of us.

I have a 99 gsx I would like programmed. (not sure if my PM's went thru)

First post ever after using this awesome site for 4 years :)

Thank you for this great programming service.

-Mike

I replied....yeah you have to go into your options and turn on "save outgoing messages" its off by default.

And thanks for the bump!

So Im needing a key programmed I found the keys on ebay for decently cheap. How much is it gonna run me and what do I need to do

Thanks to all that have sent their MPEMs in for programming, and all the referrals too. Keep them coming!

He does. This will ping him for you. [MENTION=41828]Minnetonka4me[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the keys just go bad I had my ski out two weeks ago did fine try a week later noting like the key dosnt register all my fuses are except my 7.5 vts which is now discconected still nothing I get power to my gauges check power at the connections for ignition post have 12 volts put my key on post and I have 115 ohms of resistance no key no resistance iam stump, just wondering if my keys went bad, I had one short beep one long been no its sounds like two short beeps

The beeper are flakey so if you hit the start button 5 times with the key off does it beep?

Also the gauges come on with the start button pressed 2 times and key off?

If so, it's either the key or post. It's typically the post, but I've seen the occasional bad key.

Let me know if you want to send it in to get checked out.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thank's Nick for keeping us from spending $$$ on a MPEM that did not need fixing! And talk about fast turn around! Shipped it out on Tuesday, unit was tested Thursday and the MPEM, new post and keys shipped the same day (I opted for the extra key). Everything arrived Monday am!

Thanks again for your help with our toy.

Ed

I have a 2015 gti limited can you reprogram my learning key to a regular key by chance? Guessing the keys are all the same just way they are programmed.. If so what's the cost for something like that if I provide my own key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back