Hurricane Gustov...!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadoosnipe

Premium Member
Premium Member
I may be off line for the next few days. If I loss power, it could be as long as a week.

Right now, hurricane Gustov has been up to a Cat 4 storm and it's path is forecast for the New Orleans area. I am on the North East Quadrant of the storm, which is always the strongest part of the storm. At it's current path, we are only expected to see a 6 foot storm surge. But, we will have a minimum of tropical force winds. This could change in a moments notice if the storm jogs North or East.

So, if you don't see me around, it'll be cause I have no power or access to the forum.

ATTENTION!.........anyone that lives along the Gulf Coast from Texas to Florida, please get your boats out of the water and make preparations for your home and be ready to evacuate. This storm, I've been tracking, should not be takin lightly. There is already a mandatory evacuation in progress for New Orleans........any of our members in the Mississippi and Louisana area, please don't take this storm for granted.

Be safe and I'll be back on line as soon as I can!..........

Take care,
Fair winds and following seas

Louis, ........aka Seadoosnipe

Was hoping it would swing right to us in florida leaving the gas pumps alone + i sell construction.

More than likly i will go where ever it hits a few days after to see about helping some people out while making a living doing it. Must say though i dont like the N.O. Area and will be bringing my guns.

But it is coming So Get ready this storm is no joke run like forest if your in the cone. God Bless Stay Safe

Definitely keeping an eye out for it. It was aimed right at us (Houston/Galveston area) but has since aimed itself more eastward, giving us the clean side, including north winds and big seas making for potentially GREAT surf:hurray:

We may have gotten lucky, but this early in the game, you never know...

Stay safe Louis. Hopefully this thing changes its path.

Snipe
Be safe. I've gone through a few typhoons in Guam and Okinawa so it can be a real ride to go through. The Air Force had some very good buildings to house us so no big deal except you can not stop rain driven by 150+ MPH winds. That pressure will find the smallest crack and shove the water into those typhoon proof buildings too. God Bless....ron

Louis, I know what your going through. The waves on our beaches today at 3:00pm were 10 feet high at our beaches in South West Florida. They are normally maybe 2 feet. Be safe, and if it hits real bad...You can depend on me and my family to help you and your family out...Our thoughts are with you, and our prays are to protect you.

Karl, and family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back