How did you hear about Seadooforum.com?

How did you find Seadooforum.com

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
OK, but how do you find the IP numbers to look it up?

Being a moderator I can see more details on their profile..

That said,, there are at least three sites out there that allow you to send a message to someone. As soon as they open it, you get a mail back with their IP. In the early forum days this was done as part of the registration process. It helped to prove their location. In today's forums, that is not longer needed.

OK, but how do you find the IP numbers to look it up?

Tim,

I want to make it clear that we (moderators) use the IP address tool very sparingly. We respect the privacy of our members and only use it when a new member looks sketchy, or gives a vague answer to their location For instance if a new members says he is in the "United States", I will check to his exact location, but I will respect his right to privacy and not divulge his location to the general membership.

In this particular situation it proved to be a valuable tool.

Lou

As I typed what I typed above I had a feeling it needed to be clarified...

I'll take the hit for that one..

To reiterate what Lou said, to date I have only checked on three IP addresses. That will give you an idea on how little the need presents itself.

I found this forum through Google. I was looking for info on the maintenance of my closed loop cooling system. Also it would just be nice to have something of a support group for advice and such.

Hi, I'm new here. I have the Tapatalk app for a scuba diving forum I'm a member of. I decided to look for a Seadoo group after my purchase. I'm close to Houston, Tx and ready for summer!! :)

looked up a problem i was having with my jetski on google and this forum popped up looked really helpful so decided to join.

looked up a problem i was having with my jetski on google and this forum popped up and looked really helpful so decided to join.

I was looking for questions regarding "old faithful" and come across this site and thought id check it out.Have questions...need answers.

I just bought my first jet boat about a week ago, it's a Seadoo Sporster with a single 657 X Rotax engine. The boat needs some work so the first thing I did was to go to Goole and searched for a site where I could get some help. This site appears to be what I was looking for. As I am new to jet boats and using a computer,I have my work cut out for me. I want to go ahead and thank everyone in advance for their knowledge and their willingness to share it with people like my self who would be lost with out the internet and site like this one. I HOPE that in a year or so I will be able to help either people like myself, by posting what I have learned from all of you. HOPE I DIDN'T POST THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE.

Thanks

Smhardison

I have an ipad 2 that I tried to replace the backlight chips, I didn't have much lucky soldering in the chips. What do you charge. Would I just need to send you the mother board.
Thanks,
Smhardison

I have an ipad 2 that I tried to replace the backlight chips, I didn't have much lucky soldering in the chips. What do you charge. Would I just need to send you the mother board.
Thanks,
Smhardison
[MENTION=43374]Coastiejoe[/MENTION] I am guessing this one is directed at you!

Thanks,
Smhardison

I have done a few with good success so far. As you have found, not fun. I charge $100 if I have to remove the screen and $70 if the screen is removed already. I just did one about an hour ago in fact. Thanks for asking.. If you have further questions PM me so we can keep the forum topics on target.

Thanks,,

Hey all...just found this site doing a google search. I seem to have problems with my seadoos and have difficulty finding answers...hoping this place can help becaus eIm out of ideas. Cheers

I was browsing for a jet boat, found a sportster 1800 and the guy I bought from told me about the Sea Doo forum, looking forward to many years of fun in the sun and keeping my boat tip top with help from my new friends here at Sea Doo Forum :)

I discovered this forum via the links provided on the Sea-Doo site. I'm glad to be a member and looking forward to reading the valuable information here and maybe provide a little from time to time.

Hi, and welcome to the SeaDoo forum. Nice to see you have filled out your user profile.

Lou

Back