How did you hear about Seadooforum.com?

How did you find Seadooforum.com

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
HEY, hfgreg. I just did a YAHOO search on Seadoo Parts and the first item I opened was the SeaDoo Warehouse page. Looks good to me, and I will hit the forum with a couple of parts/repair questions when I fing the correct place for that. I just purchased a couple of used bikes and found that I am already doing repair.

i was googling info on a seadoo xp limited and its what poped up first and for most all xp topics/questions so this is where i ride.

Hi all,

I found this site through a google search.

I'm a new member and am looking forward to chat with you all. I recently prurchased a 1997 GTX Seadoo from my sister with less than 100 hrs of operation. It obviously in great shape. However ad i am performing the required maintanance I have design and operational questions regarding the unit. I will post one shortly. Thank you in advance for your time to blog and respond. All the best to you all.

hi im new to this boat thing i just got my self a 1999 seadoo challenger 1800 i need to do a few things to it but for a star i think is very good .. i have a question ... my riverse cable broke n i been looking for it like crazy n its no where to be found do any f u guys know where i can find it thank u much..

so where did you here about this forum?
i did a search and choosed this site. Am a self taught boater/jetskier who just love the water and the challenge to repair these machine,am not a professional so from time to time i'll b askin som questions.

Hello to all

Found the forum by googling a gas shock for my 04 sportster. New jetboat owner and lovin it so far!:thumbsup:

I'm not too sure how often you can hear the same thing but..yeah!!! Am new to skidoo's (got a bone somewhere and decided I needed to get a couple of midlife crisis toys (wife wouldn't let me get a vet!) and ended up two of these things off EBAY. What a blast!!! Anyway, back to the start of this;
I had an issue with one the other night and decided to see what info I could find----low and behold----You guys. thanks and way to go!! Having a forum of this nature is a godsend to beginners.

I just came across it while searching for Sea Doo related answers and hope that it offer opportunity to swap information etc?

I bought my first seadoo and while I am waiting for it to come in I wanted to read up and learn as much as I could about seadoos in general. I found this forum and have enjoyed reading all the information that is available. This is a fantastic forum. Thanks to everyone who is taking the time to answer.

Hi I new here I was browsing the net via Google for SeaDoo 1999 Challenger 1800 because I'm about to purchase one and I need to know if it runs on straight gas or mixed with oil fuel and where you add gas ect. by the way I'm new to boats and this baby will be my wife and my anniversary gift. Any diagrams of the boat and operational manuals thank you

New

Hello. I am new to Seadoo forum. Can someone tell where to get started for solutions to my problems with my Seadoo challenger? Thanks.

I found this cool web site while searching on google.com for information on how to fix my 2005 sea-doo jetski.
My jetski no longer start. Even on a new fully charge battery, all I got is a click sound. I am guessing it is a starter
but do not know because I am not a mechanic and do not know much about engine. I am here, hoping to learn
a lot from members in this forum who probably know much more and smarter than me.
I do not even know what the model of my jetski is. Do not know it is a RFI GTI STD or LE. Is there any web
site that I can find out the model by entering a HULL ID number? Any way, I am happy that I ran into this forum.
The website is nicely designed and members here seems friendly.

Looks like I am not alone. Googler here.

I did however join a different PWC Forum first and was less than impressed. That is what brought me here and is much better for seadoo owners. Great job!

Back