How did you hear about Seadooforum.com?

How did you find Seadooforum.com

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I was searching for info, when my gray fuel lines brought my 1998 GS limping to shore, with clogged filters. I usually fix stuff meself!

Nate

Also doing searches online for various seadoo parts/info.. My machine has a 787 and I found some info here about it.

Thank you.......!

Thank you for that comment. I think, we as members that have been else where, have worked hard to be patient and impartial to those here looking for info, whether it's asking "where is my fuel cap" or "how do I measure the distance on my impeller"........?

The important thing here is, no question is a dumb question (old cliche) and eveyone is entitled to an explanation as to how something works.

We are the number one forum on Google search but we were'nt always there. It's been a long haul and you, the members are the ones that made it what it is...............:cheers:

Found the site through a goggle search. This has got to be the best site on the net. I have looked at a few other, but the help is top notch. Just wish I had found it and did some research before I bought. I guess this all in the learning curve. Anyboby that does not become a premium member is nuts.....:hurray:

Thanks....!

Thanks. We do try and help all members out that come into the forum. The premium service kicks that up a notch. Outside the manual library, we also will work one on one with a problem, till it's either solved or the member just totally is resolved that he/she can't fix it and is taking it to the shop.

We do try to offer what other sites don't and from my experience in other forums, first and foremost, we believe everyone should be treated with respect and that there is no question to small to answer.

I've been with this site for about a year and a half and have met some great people, made friends with people and satisified when someone comes back to say that we helped them fix their machine and it's running great! Thats what its all about...............:cheers:

I was looking for a site that was specifically for Sea-doo owners. Some of the others sites with Kawasaki, Honda, etc, turn in to a "mines better than yours" arguement.

Just typed in "Seadoo Forums" & it came right up on Google. I'm also a member of another PWC site...........this one better.:cheers:

Dove in and then had to find out what I dun

I bought my 2004 Speedster 200 (almost on a whim, drove by it and decided i wanted a boat more than two jet ski's) AND THEN after I paid to fix it (the first time) I decided to try to save a bit on any repairs and every time I searched via Google for sea doo and speedster repair, seadooforum came to the top.

Searched around the site for a few days, and came to the conclusion it was the best place to put down roots. Oh, there are other sites that are sea doo related and even places that promote themselves as 'o2o help' but this is the ONLY place that actually delivers the goods.

I am so happy I have found this forum that it is part of my DAILY surfing now. :hurray:

Peter

I likes to hear dat!.........

Thank you Cerberus............like you, I've surfed into other forums. There is a lot of so called mechanics that seem to only want to tell the member asking the question how dumb he is for not knowing........

So, like you, I put down roots here going on 2 years now. Oh, I also got invited into being a mod. So, there is a little perc. I get to read all the manuals I want to.

After reading the first couple, it was cool!.....I learned a lot. But now, after reading about 14, it can get confusing...........:rofl:

I was in the process of buying my 98' GTX limited and was searching for places to buy carbs. I was told that they were in need of replacing. So it took me here and I've been here since. I don't have much to contribute, yet. All I've done to mine is to replace all of the fuel lines and rebuild the carbs. OH! I pulled the cone off of the impeller to change the pump oil. I'm not done with that though.
This is a great forum and lots of info here to help.

Like I've found every forum I'm a member of. I type in the manufacturer of the vehicle followed by forum. . .so far I'm 3 for 3.

GOOGLE!! looking for some specs on my doo I just got.. came arcross here!!glad I did from what Ive seen some great ppl here.. btw never been on any type of forum before.. thankz for havin me:cheers:

Thank you....

Like you Royce, I had really never been on a forum before. When I'd do a google search on something (usually computer specs, I already knew about engines), I'd just get my info and go.

I had already worked on jet skis, the Polaris and Yamaha Wave Runner III but when a friend brought over his 96 Challenger for me to repair (that he just bought dirt cheap), I was hooked. After making the repairs to his boat (carb rebuilds and pump wearing ring) we went for a test ride. I had to have one. It took me another 6 months before I found the one I wanted. It sits in my yard now, well manicured (the boat, not the yard!).

Then, wanting to learn more about the Seadoo boats, .........I landed here. Been here ever since.

Welcome to the Seadoo forum. Where learning is as much fun as helping!:cheers:

How about everyone else? How did you hear about Seadooforum.com?

i was searching for some dumb question like where is the VTS fuse and some thread about VTS popped up on google from these forums. i couldnt find my answer in previous posts so i made my own thread about it. had like 5 people helping me right away. been here every day since :hurray:

lksweet

i heard fom a friend, i was given two gti rfi jet skis i know nothing about them , but was toled you guy's have the knowledge, and would help.

I bought this Sportster a week ago and decided I needed some info on it. Typed in seadoo and forum and your site came up.

Very cool site. Not much info it seems on the older sport boats but the PWC's that share my engine have a lot of info, so that works for me.

Back