How did you hear about Seadooforum.com?

How did you find Seadooforum.com

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
How i heard about this site.

i heard about this site while looking for ways to fix my seadoo on yahoo.

This is the best site ever. I'm soo glad it i found it. I've own my boat for 2 months now and it saved me about 1000 dollars of screwing things up and going to a boat shop. Just Google a questing about your boat and it always takes you here. Its good advice too, not crap. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!

George

Even if you remakred in the thread be sure to vote in the poll so we can get a head count!

Put Seadoo forums in the search bar

Then I found another link that has a full breakdown for every part and a price list. Better than my CD off E-bay!
But I still have not found any info for the throttle/shift controls far as adjusting and setting positions or amount of friction while moving

I did some browsing on Google to find reviews on my 1997 GTI. Glad I clicked on this site. After checking it out, I am very proud to say I own a Seadoo and I'm a member of this forum. Thanks everyone!

Hey, I was using a google search for mechanical info on 2003 gtx. Looked like a great place to join so here I am.

I was doing some random searches about seadoo stuff on google and I came across this forum on many of the searches I did so I figured I would come check out the forums and join :)

Looking for information on a 2005 Seadoo GTX Sc, I have heard reports on the supercharger having issues with the ceramic washers braking apart and falling into the engine ruining the engine. Is this a large issue or is just a few machines that have had this problem????

I heard about the fix, just not sure if this problem is wide spread???? Can anyone offer some thoughts????

Back