How did you hear about Seadooforum.com?

How did you find Seadooforum.com

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
No Brainer!!

Last summer while laucnhing my 93 Doo in Blythe, it hydrolocked. (a term unknown to me at the time). Some ass hole stole my drain plug. The Doo would not start so I docked it, put it on the trailer and jumped on my gals 92Doo.

A few weeks later I logged onto Yahoo to find a See Doo club that could help me determine the reason my Doo would not start. I was told about hydrolocking.

With the help from the Forum, I got the water out of the engine, got it started, took it to the lake and it ran all summer with zero problems.

Although the advice could be more informative, it does provide me with a good reference place to start troubleshooting.

No complaints. This is a great place to go when a person is experiencing Doo trouble. Just need patience.

Hello all...I simply googled for help and this site came up, mostly looking for do it yourself options on my seadoos...

How I found Seadooforum.com?

Hello!

I found seadooforum while looking up info about my 1998 challenger 1800 that i bought for the wifie and i. Do you have any tip for submiting questions in the correct forums?

Thanks!

I did a search on Google when I was having a problem with my Utopia 185. I knew I eventually would need the owners manual and other technical information so I became a Premuim member so I didn't have to pay for them. I have made numerous posts that have been answered by the nicest, most technically saavy people I've (n)ever met. I know that the small fee it costs to be a Premium member has more than paid off 20 times the cost...AT LEAST! And if the small fee helps keep this site up and running, I am happy to pay it. If you post one question and can save $50, it's paid for itself. It's a pretty good payoff.

I found seadooforum while doing a google search for "seadoo parts". I've got the service / repair manual for my GTX, but this is great because there seems to be people here who can answer he questions that the manuals don't.

I was looking for info and researching the '97 Challenger 1800twin that I was trading my '01 Suzuki GSXR1000 for.
I've owned bikes all my life but I'm very happy I made the deal. A little cleaning and restoring and It's almost ready for the water.

Bump to the top. Come on guys.. How did you hear about Seadooforum.com?

:agree: Most people do search the net for what they are looking for. I found this one by other's on another forum talking about the hot babes that hang out at this forum. Talk about a disapointment. :cheers:
:rofl: google does a body good :rofl:

knowing how to use it,

priceless.....

i was looking for parts and service manuals and stuff and came across this by mistake and pleased i did coz there is alot of intresting posts which are helpfull and lots of members that are more helpfull

Bump. How about everyone else? How did you find Seadooforum.com?

same here

i purchased a 1995 seadoo xp and wanted to learn its engine requirements in an out, and what better search than google. I was lead here and joined right away, i know now my 717 far more than i ever though i could. Thanks for the site hfgreg and guys like snipe who always answer.

wet blooded

Bump. How about everyone else? How did you find Seadooforum.com?

I had gleaned some info at another site for polaris then my niece got a seadoo so I found this site and I learned from experience they are well engineered as a whole machine. For 25 years I was a blo boater but a friend got the jetski and needed help and so did I to learn what the heck is a rotary valve.....

I've joined forums in the past for different things and think they are absolutly the best way for enthusiests to comunicate,help,and share with a common interest. As soon as i bought my new 'Doo i googled right away for the best forum and found this one! Thanks to all for insite from repairs to new purchases (and many hours reading the whole global warming thread lol)

Mayan Calendar?...

I've joined forums in the past for different things and think they are absolutly the best way for enthusiests to comunicate,help,and share with a common interest. As soon as i bought my new 'Doo i googled right away for the best forum and found this one! Thanks to all for insite from repairs to new purchases (and many hours reading the whole global warming thread lol)

What, you missed my Mayan Calendar thread?.....:rofl:

Sometimes, it's nice to shake things up a bit when you've been doing this so long. I think I put in a couple "off topic" threads to stimulate conversation about other things I find of interest, just to take a break. You sparked my interest in my reply to your comment, just because of it being something a bit different.

Having a forum with the information data base we have collected over the years, which is the largest Seadoo specific forum, keeps it interesting that we can also talk about something else interesting and continue to fix our problems on our boats/skis.

I guess I'll have to do a thread now on the volcanoe that's erupting in Iceland, pretty much taking air traffic between the U.S and Europe to a stand still....:rofl::cheers:

what to buy

found this forum when i was surfing the web looking to buy a seadoo.
only have been a memeber since today but it looks THE site to discuss all things common to being a seadoo owner. look forward to participating.

i have two ski-doos (hence the name summit!) but am looking to join the boating world. i like the BRP product line so want to continue in that tradition. once i do finally get a seadoo i will look at revising my name (if that is acceptable).

i do have one question right off the bat. i have heard that the challenger 180 (year 06 to present) with the 215HP motor is underpowered. i am looking to mainly tube, kneeboard, ski and only a little wakeboarding. does anyone agree with that it might struggle with a mix of adults/kids on the boat ?

glad to be aboard!

Back