How did you hear about Seadooforum.com?

How did you find Seadooforum.com

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
very new to PWC and bought an old sea doo that has been sitting for a couple years found the forum searching for parts, I've been a mech for years from auto 'heavy equipment , and bikes street and dirt so thought I could try jet ski have downloaded service and parts man and have been checking all systems and hope to put the ski back in the lake soon

Hello my name is Doug. We have a house boat on Norris Lake in Tennessee. I have had a 95 GTX for 3 years I have used this forum to help with issues I had. I purchased anothe 95 GTX that was not running I am currently working on this PWC and hope to have it running in a couple weeks. This forum has helped me with every question I have had.
Thanks,

I used an Internet search engine.
Have met and conversed with some great people.
Great forum!

I'm not sure how I came about finding this forum, but I'm glad I did. Other forums I visit just don't come close to the family feel this one has. And if someone posts a seemingly stupid question it always gets answered in a very friendly way.
Hats off to all you guys :)

2001 bombardier gtx rfi - will not accelerate

HELP! I recently purchased a 2001 bombardier gtx rfi. It ran great while I test drove it. Two days later, I put it in the water (started up great), turned it off so my wide and daughter could on, it wouldn't start back. Engine would not turn over. I then changed the spark plugs, let it sit for a little while, fired right back up and ran great for the rest of the day... Fast forward a month, on Saturday, I put it in the water at the boat landing drove it all the way across the lake and it ran like a scolded dog. Again, I cut it off so my wife and daughter could get on, it wouldn't start up again. Engine is turning over but it won't start. Tried changing the spark plugs again but still wouldn't start. Now, the engine won't event turn over. Today, Wednesday, I went again to start it up, it started, ran for a little bit but not at full speed with the throttle depressed all the way. Came back to the dock and turned it off. Now it will not even turn the motor over. VERY FRUSTRATED WITH AN EVEN MORE FRUSTRATED WIFE ON MY HANDS.

Just purchased a 2000 Bombardier Challenger 1800 on eBay and the Seller recommended joining the forum. I've used various forums before and have found them very useful with tons of great info, so I'm excited to join and put my boat on the water.

Just purchased a 2000 Bombardier Challenger 1800 on eBay and the Seller recommended joining the forum. I've used various forums before and have found them very useful with tons of great info, so I'm excited to join and put my boat on the water.

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining. Hope the boat gives you years of happiness. This is a FANTASTIC site. It gets a little slow here in the winter time, but many still check in..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found this forum when I was searching for information on a seadoo xp and came across this forum! I really began to love reading all the information that has been shared and how useful it is! :thumbsup: Really can't wait to start getting to know about my first seadoo!!!

I was searching for info to help diagnose my '97 GTI my cousin gave me on Tuesday and this site kept showing up . So here I am and I have to say everyone I've talked to has be extremely helpful

Just acquired a '96 Seadoo XP that needs a little work, so I hopped onto Google, and ran across this forum. Great site, very informaitive

Working on my Twin 2006 Wake Editions and need info on a starter problem. Found the forum, got the answer and back on the River (Colorado).

Thanks for all the great support.

DoPug

New to this site

New to this site, and seadoo's recently, being that my boss gave me 2 ski's (95 Gtx,01 gts) that didn't run.
I had just completely overhauled one of his 07 Gti 130hp ski's due to water ingestion(bent rod,broken pin boss). Wish I had known about this site then. Would have saved me some time! I am a diesel/heavy equipment mechanic/welder/fabricator, who has been building performance marine engines for 20+ yrs,
(Specializing in supercharged BB cheverolet's) but had never touched a seadoo before, and used to refer to them as "lake lice". My current boat is a 25' Ultimate warlock SXT cat, with a whipplecharged 509 cid Chevy.
Before that, a 19' southwind with a 12-71 blown 468 turning an aggressor AA impeller 6600rpm.
But now I have been bitten by the seadoo bug, and have also picked up a 93 XP, which I a am going thru
Completely. The 95 gts now runs, the gts 720 had lost wrist pin bearings and was locked up.
So the plan is to put every thing from. The gtx into the gts hull, (gtx is beat), and build the
720 for the XP...

The local Seadoo dealer introduced me to this forum back in 2006. I never did much with it. But now it is become essential because my PWCs are both 1999 models and parts and service is hard to come by if not extremely expensive. I'm looking forward to exchanging what I know with others and receiving tips to get these guys running and looking right after a five years hiatus.

Bought my first Seadoo, 2003 RXDI, hope to take care of it using this forum. Wondering where the best place is to get the XPS 2 oil. :thumbsup: So far it runs great. Thanks

Hello everyone! I'm new here to the forum because I purchased a '05 Challenger 180 SC about 3yrs ago. I heard about the forum after buying the CanDoo Pro diagnostic tool in '14. hfgreg...that's cool that you are in Tampa, I'm not living there now but I was born and raised I Orlando, FL.

Evening - use to use this site when I had a Polaris - great group / Just got a 97 GTX, priced right - of course it has an issue - motor reves up but sled does not take off real quick - like some thing is slipping. Where is the best place to ask on this forum?

Back