Shop Discount Sea-Doo Parts

How did you hear about Seadooforum.com?

How did you find Seadooforum.com

• Total voters

dmiles

Water Crafts
1999 Challenger 1800
Found through Google, haven't settled on a boat just yet, but when I do, I'm sure to be hanging around here quite a bit! I can't seem to get to seadooclassifieds.com. It just redirects back to the forum. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Kennj

Water Crafts
1998 SeaDoo Bombardier
Through trying to fix a starting problem and stumbled onto it.

skidoomi972

Water Crafts
1997 Seadoo Challenger 1800
I have owned a 1997 Sea Doo Challenger 1800 for 18 years and the boat has worked perfect every year with just the routine maintenance. Yesterday my reverse cable finally failed. I need to know more about if I can even get a new one and how to replace it. I am an old man and I don't think I can access the inside of the back of the hull to get it out. Any suggestions?

Gordo

Water Crafts
2010 Speedster 150, 155hp
My wife is itching to do some boating and I like do mechanical stuff. Looking for something that will fit in our 19.5 ft long double garage, still need to fit the 2000 Boxster though. Think the 150 Speedster might be just about right. Going to check one out today and doing some cram learning on what to look for in a used 2007 215hp. Thanks for the information.

H2ojhunt

Water Crafts
1997 seadoo challenger 1800
Every time I did a Google search for a problem with my challenger 1800, It always sent me here, so I figured I would join!

TestPilot96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Water Crafts
gsx
wow - the last post was 2 years ago. well ok, can't recall for sure how i found this, but i think i was looking for info on how to fix a client's seadoo, so i signed up on here. Nice to have the manuals section - but disappointed that several have bad links/files - yes, after trying to get the 2013 pwc shop one, i tested a few other years - 2011 also bad/missing

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:6)

SPONSORED LINKS

Usergroup

Administrator Moderator Premium Member