How did you hear about Seadooforum.com?

How did you find Seadooforum.com

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I have been rebuilding a 94 SPX for a few months, needed advice on many subjects. Google search sent me to this forum most often so I joined!

Found through Google, haven't settled on a boat just yet, but when I do, I'm sure to be hanging around here quite a bit! I can't seem to get to seadooclassifieds.com. It just redirects back to the forum. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

I have owned a 1997 Sea Doo Challenger 1800 for 18 years and the boat has worked perfect every year with just the routine maintenance. Yesterday my reverse cable finally failed. I need to know more about if I can even get a new one and how to replace it. I am an old man and I don't think I can access the inside of the back of the hull to get it out. Any suggestions?

Every time I did a Google search for a problem with my challenger 1800, It always sent me here, so I figured I would join!

wow - the last post was 2 years ago. well ok, can't recall for sure how i found this, but i think i was looking for info on how to fix a client's seadoo, so i signed up on here. Nice to have the manuals section - but disappointed that several have bad links/files - yes, after trying to get the 2013 pwc shop one, i tested a few other years - 2011 also bad/missing

So where did you here about this forum?
Google, obvi, sorted it oit with a quick search. Funny side note, it took me a year of bumping around Reddit to find someone to help me get my account verified as none of my four different email providers were receiving confirmation emails from the site. (Yes i checked filters and junk)
Glad to be here and happy to share/ learn

Cheers

Google, obvi, sorted it oit with a quick search. Funny side note, it took me a year of bumping around Reddit to find someone to help me get my account verified as none of my four different email providers were receiving confirmation emails from the site. (Yes i checked filters and junk)
Glad to be here and happy to share/ learn

Cheers
A year?! What in the world. We need to figure out whats going on on that front.

I mean someone was kind enough to help me gain verification since your system is intermittently rather poopie when trying to gain site access through verification emails that are never sent.

Back