Hi From Argentina

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.WhiTe

Hi, im Mr.WhiTe from Argentina, new to the forum, new to Pwc world, on saturday im taking home my first sea doo, it´s a 1996 Xp with racing mods like:

Umi Steering and handlebars
Sponsons
No premix
Fuel Primer
Factory Pipe exhaust
Mikuni Buckshot Carbs
Manual Trim
Hydro Turf mats

and more!

Sorry about my crappy english! :thumbsup:

hi, i don´t have it yet :(

this is a picture of it right now, but she needs some love

imagen179e.jpg

Welcome Mr. white,

Your English is just fine.

You will enjoy your XP. Post again once you get it and tell us all about it. The experts here will point you in the right direction.

Welcome Mr. white,

Your English is just fine.

You will enjoy your XP. Post again once you get it and tell us all about it. The experts here will point you in the right direction.

Yes, i will get it next week! im planning some changes, i want an SP hood with no mirrors, and i probably will buy later a black star carbon hood, i want to paint it White, im looking for something like this

dcp_0827.jpg

Thanks!

Welcome to the Forum Mr. White. You will find anything and everything you want and need here. I am from Texas so most people will say your English is better than mine. Enjoy your time here.

welcome, why do you have a cardboard cutout of some guy lookin gout your window?

:confused: i don´t know what you mean LOL....

if it´s something of the picture, i really don´t know, is a picture the seller sent me :blush: i don´t have it yet

Don't worry about comments above
It's a inside joke among members.

Porque te demora??

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry abot griz comment.
It's a inside joke among members.

Porque te demora??

JAHAAHAHAAHAHAAA!!! ok...

Por que tengo que firmar la transferencia asi que tengo que buscarla durante la semana, se encuentra a unas 100 millas de mi ciudad, calculo que ire esta semana, eso espero, no aguanto maaas!

Thanks!

hi! i have it! now she is mine!!! i took off all that ugly decals, and i already bought some parts, if i can tomorrow i will take some pictures for you guys!

I really didn't the decals were that ugly.
What are you going to install instead?

and they were in very bad shape... for now, all yellow, im waiting a few parts, and maybe in a month i will go with a look like this one

dcp0827.jpg

white, with some decals looking for a racer-look, im looking for a single gauge hood in argentina cause international shipping for a big part like that it´s very expensive, but i probably wait a while and buy the carbon hood you see in the picture, it has purple hydroturf mats, but they are also in bad shape, if a go white, i´ll put a new black marble mats

matmarbleblack.jpg

or maybe snow camo

snowmarble.jpg

like this

c1da64dadb9037d3f88b745.jpg

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back