RESTO Joined the X4 crew!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

zuminazx

Picked up this really nice 96 XP today with a 3 place trailer for, well, way too much money, but it has so many rare, vintage goodies an original, unpolished gel coat that shines like a diamond(the bottom was professionally gel-coated black in 99 when the 99 SPX came out and the owner fell in love with the color scheme) that I had no choice:

It has no UMI steering w/Renthal bars and handguards, Baker trim, UMI throttle, cabon kevlar hood, MSD enhancer, tiny tach, fresh build and ported 787, flange-mount blackjack 44s on a Vtec manifold, Coffman pipe w/ECWI, custom water box, buckshot head with 43cc domes (spare 35s and 38s as well), bronze bump w/ XO prop, Worx intake grate, Westcoast adjustable outlet and steering nozzles (unobtanium nowadays), Triton billet fuel cap, vintage jettrim seat cover and splash guard (which will be replaced with a modern cover/high-boy seat and guard), and some other stuff I have yet to discover.
The trailer is very clean, both have been garage kept since new in 99 (ski was purchased asa left over). It's tuned in pretty well except it needs an impeller change for altitude/lower compression. The only items I will be adding are some better sponsons, the aforementioned seat cover and splash guard, turf (it still has the plastic mats!), some other billet sprinkles. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet ski. Nice list of goodies. Just funny how they did all that work yet no sponsons or hydro turf. Did they take the umi off? Your list says no umi but I see it on there. Very clean build though. I'm also digging that trailer. Nice pick up but it looks like you probably dropped some coin on that deal.

I'm gonna need that hood and those nozzles, sorry Zoom :hat: Just kidding, great find.

I love the old seat I wish you had another for the new cover. That Coffman does not have water injection it's a constant flow jet there in the normal ecwi location.

Sweet ski. Nice list of goodies. Just funny how they did all that work yet no sponsons or hydro turf. Did they take the umi off? Your list says no umi but I see it on there. Very clean build though. I'm also digging that trailer. Nice pick up but it looks like you probably dropped some coin on that deal.

sorry i posted from my phone and my auto complete murdered me. Yes, it has a UMI..

Matt, if you really like the cover i can carefully remove it for you. it has some fade going on the no slip after 16 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back