99 Seadoo SPX (like XP) w/trailer - $3500 Boston MA area

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

ssilva420

99 Seadoo SPX 800cc (same body as the race proven 95-96 XP) with single place trailer with almost 2k in after market race equipment make this seadoo like no one else… if you like to jump high this little one person ski is the one for you…. Believe me this thing literally fly’s through the air. I’m selling cus summer is short and I really don’t have the time to ride it now that I have to maintain my own house (sucks moving out of the nest). ssilva420@aol.com for pics

Winter of 2007 Top-end was rebuilt, crank replaced and after market items below were added.
18hrs on new motor. Following performance items have been added.

Engine Performance: $745
• 275- Factory Race pipe Spec 1 brand exhaust system – with water injection
• 150- West coast brand water box – makes this thing sound bad ass!!!
• 80- Ocean Pro Air intake
• 60- (2) Carburetor rebuild kits – with bigger main and pilot jets
• 30- Choke removed and a dual carb primer kit was added
• 100- Microtouch rev limiter with water injection solenoid
• 30- Tiny Tach – tracks RPMs accurately and Hrs
• 20- Removed Oil injection, replaced with block off plate. – now requires premix fuel
Handling: $750
• 200- Solas impeller & wear ring (changed the pitch for better acceleration, less topend, ski was used for wave jumping needed quick acceleration, I still have stock impeller if desired)
• 80- R&D trim flaps
• 100- R&D nozzle
• 80- R&D Venturi
• 130 - Custom billet auto trim kit for nozzle – VTS has been disconnected (look to pic)
• 150- Worx Sponsons – makes this thing turn on rails
• 80- Azone handle bars and TAG risers
• 60- UMI billet on/off, and VTS button controls
Comfort: $330
• 60- Jet Trim splash guard
• 160 - Fully custom seat cover made to match ski
• 70- HydroTurf (like) matching foot mats (I can’t remember the brand)
• 40- manual operated bilge pump added but never really used given nozzle design
Needs:
• I always buy a new battery every year just for the piece of mind, you should too
• Left rear view mirror if you’re anal and a few hull scratches from being beached
• VTS and Gas gauges don’t work – never really looked into why didn’t see the need.

Attachments

• Right Side.jpg
    Right Side.jpg
    637.4 KB · Views: 15
Back