FOR SALE SOLD - 1997 SeaDoo HX w/ trailer - very clean -

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

KingdomSeeker

Howdy everyone! I was gifted this HX after a close friend's husband passed away unexpectedly. It had been in dry storage for 11 years prior to getting it. The registration sticker shows 2008. I was told it has had some performance work done to it in the past, but I can't get it to start (didn't spend a lot of time on it since I have 2 other jet skis, 2 bass boats in full restore, and just don't have time for this one). It does get spark, compression seems fine, carbs aren't all gummed up and it appears to have been oil injection bypassed. Hull is in excellent shape. I'm thinking the starter is bad (based on SD forums), amazon has them for about $80. It still has the original grey lines, I had planned on changing them, which is why the air box is off the carbs. Trailer/tires are in great shape, still has Louisiana tags.

Shouldn't take much to get it back on the water. I have called the Louisiana State Wildlife office about my friends death and the registration/title. Unfortunately, they had the usual family drama and lots of paperwork was lost or destroyed and the ski just sat in storage this whole time. The clerk said transfer to Texas wouldn't be an issue, since I have signed docs from my friends wife that I can give to buyer. Not sure about other states and registration because I'm in Texas. Texas P&W clerk told me the same thing when I called them, so it's just a matter of paperwork and fees for title. Bill of sale will come with it, and title is it can be located before it's picked up, they're working on it. Asking $1300 on local craigslist and such.

IMG_1201.jpeg

IMG_1202.jpegIMG_1205.jpegIMG_1204.jpegIMG_1203.jpeg

Back