FS: Complete RXX Hull with Steering

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

seadooaddiction

I have a complete RXX hull with UMI steering still installed and the oem lightened hood.

Hull comes with sponsons, rxx waterbox, extended drive shaft, steering cable with extended linkage, throttle cable with stainless bend at carb linkage, choke cable, and splash guard. I'll also have the hydraulic drop trim unit to go with it as its currently installed on a separate project but is being replaced with vts. Wiring harness and fuel tank is also included. Also have the factory oem storage cover that fits over the UMI. (Small tear at the tow hook) Also has all the oem graphics.

For full disclosure, it does have the soft spot on the hull thats been repaired. Foot well matts are missing.

I don't really want to tear it down and part out the parts even though I can get more for it that way. Would much rather sell it as a whole package.

I also have a different seat with aftermarket cover thats in better condition.

Hull will also have paperwork, just need to get the registration from DMV.

First $900 that comes through the door takes everything I have for it.

Photos will be posted in following post(s)

Last edited by a moderator:
222.jpg
223.jpg
224.jpg

I've had several requests for individual components but I'm still trying to hold out for the package deal. I really don't wanna strip this thing all the way down and have my hand forced into cutting it up. I don't have the room for this and the other projects I wanna do.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ski was parted down this weekend. Bare hull was given to a buddy now just parts available.

Waterbox sold.
Top lid and storage bin pending sale

Lots of pants remeining

UMI steering $325 plus shipping (will post pics - aluminum needs buffing)
Hood: $160 plus shipping
Setback drive shaft: $85 plus shipping
Center Console and Plastic Fenders: $100 plus shipping
Inquire for more parts and pics

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back