Hey Everyone

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll take your word for it. girls like that will sink my seadoo:ack: i'd be the first to have an rxp submarine:rofl:

Big Girls...were talking about extremely super large, are you wearing a bathing suite at all, pull up that belly so we can see kinda girls! Like 500+ pounds!...Is that really an XP your hiding in you bu** ...get the image...

thats one picture that i dont really want to get. it brings tears to my eyes thinking about it. the big girls need lovin too just not from me. thats why karl bought the boat. for the extra room. my seadoo only holds a couple hundred pounds. haha

What?! WOW, wait till my wife reads that one... She knows if she gets a little over weight she is history!!! That's my preference ...no offense to anybody...

uh oh, this sounds like the fat club forum...aka weight lookers or something...like that..lol

yeah thats really a double edged sword. i'm kind of hoping it loads but at the same time wishing it wont:rofl:

yeah i got lucky and it wouldnt load. i guess i'll have to save that delight for when i get home :rofl:

hmmmmmm?

That ain't fair!....I didn't notice the dog before I uploaded the pix! Except the four that were posing for it...........:rofl:

Blocked!........

I know the military blocks links and all, but you'll have to check this one out when you get home!...........:rofl:
We used to have a word for this when I was in the Navy......"fugly"...I don't know if it's still used but if definitely applies here!.........

uh ...actually the 2 dogs in the pictures were kinda cute. Just the girls were Fugly! :ack::rofl::)

yeah iw ill for sure...lol i'll have to do it on my brothers desktop or something and leave it as his background...:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back