Hey Everyone

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

insaneta

I bought my 06 RXP last year at the beginning of the season and got to ride down on base in NC and up in MD where I'm from. I've learned Jetskisare a lot like bikes. There all badass but its a lot better if you have friends out there to ride with. So anyone in MD or anyone that knows of different activities going on around that area let me know. Before long I'l be home from Iraq and be looking into doing nothing but crusing the streets in my Trans Am and the water in my RXP.

Nice to meet you all.

Not to sure about Maryland as I haven't been but nice to meet you too! Be safe in Iraq and you'll be on that RXP in no time :)

Great to have you on as a member Shawn. I'm sure other members in your area will chime in, as you can never have too many friends...specially on a water craft...
Karl

to early

yeah i think its still to cold in Md. have any of you been out on the water yet down in florida. i'd imagine ts still cold there to but you could almost ride all year around with a suit from what i'm told. either way i'm sure more people from md will jump aboard once the weather starts to give them that itch

well i suppose its pretty cold there too...lol you guys do a lot of ski'ing there. i know you got some nice cars

Yeah in the back yard, to chase away a neighbours cat that was craping on my building sand.

I wasn't sure if would hurt the poor thing. So got my son to shoot me in the arse. Worth a laugh, he was. And it brought tears to my eyes.

lol well that was noble of you i suppose to make sure it wouldnt hurt the cat. i can imagine. point blank hurts. i use to play a lot its aweful expensive though. everything fun is though i guess. the jetski cost me 10,700.00 nothings cheap..lol

The weather is always pleasent here.

yeah i think its still to cold in Md. have any of you been out on the water yet down in Florida. i'd imagine ts still cold there to but you could almost ride all year around with a suit from what i'm told. either way i'm sure more people from md will jump aboard once the weather starts to give them that itch

It's a year round activity here. The water temp now is 72* and the air temp is in the low 80's. Soon it will be riding season everywhere.

Snow sking!...

Yeah, it's cold up here but this is the time of year to break out the snow skis. I'll be heading out to Mt. Hood to stay for the week-end at Timberline lodge. I go every year. It's a great place to ski and watch the snow bunnies. :rofl:

well right now any chick would be nice whether she wasbundled for a blizzard or if she was about to fall out of her clothes on a ski. either way your both sitting better then me...ha anyway i went snowboarding once and that was badass. never tried skiing though. i'll have to give it a shot. i hear the water down in florida is beautiful. the bay in md wont be nearly that warm and wont be that nice teal color ever i'm affraid....

I'll have to post pictures to wet your thirst! But no drolling now!
Keep in mind this is a family forum.
Karl

Shots!....

He's also got some great shots of some hot babes he picked up last week while riding............I think they were hitch hiking on the back of a whale when he picked them up.
I can't post it for him, but ask Karl for the pix, I'm sure he'd be proud to show you!.......

wow i dont want to even get in the middle of that one. i do know that i'll never go wingman for either of you....:rofl:

Inside joke!...

Insaneta, it's an inside joke......You'd be laughing if you saw the pix I sent to Karl............I found it really hilarious. I'd post it, but I don't think it suitable for the forum. I can tell you, those four girls in bikinis that I referred to had a combined weight of over 1 ton...........:rofl:

Bring the Barge to Haul this load!

wow i dont want to even get in the middle of that one. i do know that i'll never go wingman for either of you....:rofl:

Wingman...you would need the whole bird to pick up these babes!!! uh if you want the middle it's all yours. :rofl::rofl::ack:

Laughing....

Once again Karl, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.......so in jarhead terms, he'd need a C-130 (fat albert) with the rocket retro fit, just to get it off the ground.
Karl, I've been there. The woman are'nt really that cute. Maybe we should send him the pix so he'll have something to hand on his "rack"....

I didn't think those woman were in the term cute...unless you could cut out just a small portion of the picture, and look at that...I mean there Bikinis could cover my Speedster and protect it from the hot sun here in Florida!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back