FOR SALE 19' 2001 Sea-Doo Utopia 185 w/trailer, $4850!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Wrote this ad up for CL and posted it there this afternoon but listing it here as well in the off chance someone's local. It's been a good boat for us here but a slightly bigger one just fell into my lap and I need to clear up the dock space ASAP. I assume (but who knows?) that this will go quickly at the price.

Selling my 2001 Utopia sport boat/bowrider, currently on Lake Tahoe. 200HP Optimax Mercury engine with "direct injection" (fuel-injected). Boat is "jetdrive" meaning the prop is underneath the boat and not behind, allowing better access to shallow water. Boat accelerates and planes quickly and cruises at 35 MPH. There's a little bit more after that if you can find smooth water. Boat includes bimini top in good condition. Upholstery shows some wear but it in generally good condition. This model did not include an hour meter so I don't know total hours on the boat without taking it into a service center than can read the boat's computer. Based on condition of the engine and other components, I'd guess relatively low hours.

Jet drive service was completed at the beginning of this season with gear oil service on stator and gearbox. General inspection and cleaning was also performed. Jetdrive mechanism including wear ring are in very good condition. Impeller was replaced at some point in the past for high altitude and is in very good condition. I purchased spark plugs for it but have not yet installed (because it didn't seem to need them)--they'll go with the boat. New bilge pump installed this season. Engine starts immediately every time.

Gelcoat is in good condition with minor scuffs throughout. There is one good ding on the bow way above the water line. I went over the entire boat with compound/wax but should have used something a bit more aggressive. There is still some oxidation that could be lifted. I had the entire hull clean but it's been in the Keys all season and has the typical "scum" line now. It should come off again with various treatments available.

Boat comes with 2013 ShoreLand'r trailer in excellent condition. Trailer has brakes and a collapsible yoke to fit in most garages. Both boat and trailer are registered and titled in my name. Boat has "Tahoe Only" 2023 sticker and won't need to be inspected if kept in Tahoe. A trailer cover is included but it's older. Cover material is in good shape but attaching straps are iffy.

I can meet you at my house in Tahoe Keys or at the Tahoe Keys marina. The trailer is stored nearby. I've purchased a bigger boat and priced this to sell this quickly. You can buy a boat for what it would cost to rent for 3 days!

Attachments

• IMG_5157.jpg
    IMG_5157.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5813.jpg
    IMG_5813.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5816.jpg
    IMG_5816.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5814.jpg
    IMG_5814.jpg