Florida Party-June 21/08

Will you be able to attend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeZ

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
****POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE****

Hey All,
The staff here at SDF are getting together on Saturday, June 21st down in Englewood area. We would like to invite everyone who is able to attend!

We will be finalizing details for the launch according to the input we get back on this thread, so if you are interested please post!

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

And, for those over 21, we will have Free Beer!!

RSVP your spot now!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
Please PM to kustomkarl to confirm. Deadline Thursday 7pm.
13)
14)
15)
16)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the invite, I'm not sure I'll be able to make it though. I'm having engine problems that I need to fix. Hopefully I'll have it figured out and we can come down.:cheers:

Hey guys. You can still show up even if you can't bring your boat. Everyones invited!

The last meet was a blast...so I'm sure this one will be even better, with a bigger turnout.

Karl

Some pics from the last one are posted in the thread for the last meetup

Hello JPN...!

Where's Englewood?..........I had to google it myself. Looks like it's behind a water tower. Small hick town. I think they still let the cows roam the streets.
I believe we will be sking in the drinking water resorvoir for the great city of Tampa.
Now, if I can only find out what rural road (I think it's a dirt road) I have to take once I pass the Tampa/St. Petersburg exit..........:rofl:

the 75 bridge got burned up yesterday in Ellenton over the manatee river, one side is closed..and will be for at least a month, big detour.. so if your coming in from the north be prepared

Thanks for the info Scott. I saw that all over the news last night. Pretty crazy stuff. A tanker truck lit on fire right bellow it.

Perfect for a get together.

Where's Englewood?..........I had to goggle it myself. Looks like it's behind a water tower. Small hick town. I think they still let the cows roam the streets.
I believe we will be skiing in the drinking water reservoir for the great city of Tampa.
Now, if I can only find out what rural road (I think it's a dirt road) I have to take once I pass the Tampa/St. Petersburg exit..........:rofl:

Ha Ha funny...but were too small to have cows... just chickens. Englewood is a sleepy drinking town with a fishing problem...lol It is in a quiet part of the state where people are friendly and it has about the lowest crime rate in the state. Englewood has all the big chain stores and restaurants the big cities have but not the congestion. The waters ways aren't packed and law enforcement is at a minimum too due to low statistics. The beaches aren't too commercialized and lots of open space to enjoy, rather than waiting for a parking place, and crowds of people. We don't have any dirt roads, and were not considered a hick town. The Englewood area is open to all water crafts with no restraints on them like other parts of the state. Englewood is a place you can visit and not worry if someone is going to rip off your vehicle or watercraft while you having fun. That's why I call it home.

Karl

Thanks for the info Scott. I saw that all over the news last night. Pretty crazy stuff. A tanker truck lit on fire right bellow it.

actually the tanker went off the interstate and ended up below it and blew up and melted the bridge

Yeah just gotta take 41 for part of it if you are from the North...sucks a bit, but no biggy really. We'll still be there!

Crime?...

I like how you emphasize that the crime is low!....is that before we look out the window, just in time to see you with a tool box, gathering your spare parts?.......:rofl:

Talked to the wifey today to put all the cogs in motion. Looks like "we have a go from NASA there space central!".......just no boat. To far to drag the trailer.

If we run out of room and she's good looking...we'll leave you on the dock...:rofl:

We'll always have room Joe...don't freit it. My kids won't be going.

Or you can drag me behind!
1.jpg

Hmmmm, that can be aranged...that means you have a very cute girlfriend, and your getting prepared...:rofl:

Dont think ill make this one:redface: instead of rebuilding this motor think ill buy a rebuilt one seems they range from 500-700 (anyne no a good place plz msg me) even then i have no idea how long it will take to ship and put in.

I need to go jack a bank so i can afford this thing sheesh, 1k motor 500 seats 300 stickers, 1900 boat when will the madness end.

That's still not a bad investment. I would contact " www.sbtontheweb.com "
Order your new motor from SBT, then, when it gets there, you have 10 days to remove everything from your motor and put it on the new one, then put it back in the crate and mail it back to them. It's really a great way to re-do your motor. You can look at the SBT website and on the page for your motor, they show you a list of other things you'll need.
It might be here by then, as they are located in Florida in Clearwater I think...keep us posted...we'll keep a place on the dock for you.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back