Florida Party-June 21/08

Will you be able to attend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
is this adults only? I am new to this board but I am considering going. Its not that far from me. As long as I dont get laughed at my boat is no where near as nice as the others.

I allso have A old school seadoo. I would not be ashamed of it one bit. It is kind of like the old hot rod cars. Show it off so others may take an intrest in these seadoo's. They do last a long time just like the clasic cars. Be proud that it is still in good shape and continue to make it better as you find time. It will probbly not loose any more value as long as you keep it up and if you decide to sale it you will probbly take a lot less loss than if it were newer. I would say that you may have made a good investment for haveing fun. :hurray:

Anyone is welcome. My craft is a 1996 Speedster...far from the best or newest :)

Come out, have a good time...that's what it is all about!

Well maybe if the seats get done by then ill be there. I broke down today and went to SBT and bought a new motor 1068.39 with freight and gaskets.
Another 500.00 to put it in and install new throttle and speedo.

Dannnng boat got to tighten up my butt cheeks spend spend spend.

We will be close to making it still not for sure :ack:

June 21st Party

Thanks for the invite. Would have love to come. Illness in the family prevents this weekend. Please keep me in the list for future events.

UPDATE ON I 75 TRAFFIC CONDITION: Things are flowing with very minium delays in the south bound lanes.

Karl

englewood ride?

Just wondering what are the plans/ destinations? Are you planning a trip? Boca? gasperilla? Ski alley? I just want to know what to expect as I have about 7 or 8 people that may be interested.
thanks Jim

missin out

Sorry, but Simone and I have to bow out of this one - she gets back from a 3 week trip on Thursday, and will need the weekend to recoup from jetlag and rest up a little . . . and no offense, but it's not with a lot of people that we want to spend our time with on the first weekend back after 3 weeks apart ;)

We'll probably definitely be up for the next one though . . . she's interested in meeting all the crazy boaters she's been hearing about :willy_nilly: (oh wait, that's me I think!)

Craig

Sorry i cant make it wife and kids leave on tuesday for two weeks and the boats not done yet next time forsure

Ok, come on folks we need at LEAST 12 people showing up to have this event. Please PM me to confirm so we have reserved spot on the beach pavilion area. Deadline is Thursday at 7pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the fact that most interested members are unable to attend at this time, It looks like we are going to post pone the meet and greet till another date. Thank you for all the input from interested members. The Forum will make another announcement in advance of the new Date, Time and Location.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back