First trip to the beach!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

scooper77515

freebie fixer
Premium Member
My parents were given this 96 XP and told me to fix it for them. We sunk about $500 into it and I have been driving it on the river near my house. Well, we are shared owners of this thing and mom has not yet driven it, so I took it to their home on the beach and pushed it out into the waves, maybe waist-high. Her first time on a pretty squirrely machine (or ANY jetski, for that matter) and she hopped on and drove through the waves, "caught" a couple waves, and didn't gun it in shallow enough water to suck up sand and shells:hurray:

Dad got on and caught a couple of "airs" not sure if he did it on purpose.

I caught some really good airs with lots of hang time, and found that it is almost as much fun to "surf" in the curl on a ski as it is on a surfboard.

It was a blast, and highly recommended for anyone who has the opportunity.

Just be sure to wash everything out really good to get all the salt and sand out of it when you are done.

Great!

Scooper!.................glad to hear everything is running good for you. I hope your mom had fun....that would have been camera time, right...LOL
Just glad to hear it's running good for ya!

Sounds good

Free ski and a cheap fix.

Too good to be true.

So this is your new sport from now on..........right.:)

Well, I still have my car (in avatar). I just ate a cam lobe this friday, so I need to put in a bigger and better cam. The car and surfing are my two main hobbies, but this jet ski is something I always wanted but could never justify buying. So when this deal came along, I couldn't pass it up.

After we got there and started playing around, I was wishing I had brought a video camera to catch the old folks riding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back