eBay Fails

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is an interesting contraption.. $1700.. Does an RXTX really need more stability?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Dockit...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

69.jpg

70.jpg

Is this like bumper bowling with little kids??

I've seen them over here on a few Royal National Lifeboat Institution skis. They're supposed to assist in rough water.

Can't remember, but there were a few other mods too.

His description is pretty accurate: "Bearing is new and in fair condition, in original packaging. Part is rusted".

His description is pretty accurate: "Bearing is new and in fair condition, in original packaging. Part is rusted".

So shouldn't his description be NOS rusted bearing for paper weight only? LOL. A bearing with rust is a junk piece of metal.
I love the ones with some old used parts like a fuel valve with the cut grey fuel lines for $25 when a new one is $20.

not exactly a fail, but I stumbled across this when reading some blog about organizing stuff for go bags and located them on ebay... might order some longer lengths too if they are actually sturdy, these are 7.75" I'm very dangerous after 3 beers at 1am on ebay when my paypal balance gets too high... ordered 6 different things yesterday including a monster Ammo order from CTD :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/29164439946...49&var=590677890770&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

reusable zip ties with a tab so you can remove them and use again.

I wouldn't use for fuel lines or anything critical but I do use a LOT of zip ties just to hold wires and cables in place or to keep my extension cords and/or paracord from getting all messed up around the garage so I ordered 10 of these in the most un-american way (from china!)

i'm always snipping the zips on my extension cords and stuff and then re-zipping when going back in storage for a few weeks/months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a piece of worthless plastic that will make you ski worse than when you started for only $14. Some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back