Challenger 180se 2009 gray turf

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

davo

Hi, just wanting a couple of opinions. Not getting a response from hydroturf, I'm after turf for the back swim platform & step from their site. I don't think I could get my hands on samples, so I need opinions on whether the light gray or dark gray is the best match for the stock carpet from the 2009 challenger 180?
cheers

Thats strange. I sent them an email, and had samples in just a few days.

There is a color chart on their web site that you can check.

yeah they will send you samples. For reference here is a pic of my boat with the molded diamond dark gray.

Attachments

• boat3.jpg
    boat3.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 44
I have a 2005 challenger (orange) and I went with the molded dark grey and it matched the cover and the bimini perfectly.

turf

They are offering 20% off at www.PWCMuscle.com

Hydro-Turf 20% off for Premium Members only (limited time!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

We are proud to announce that for a limited time all Seadooforum.com Premium Members will be able to get 20% off any order placed from today until this promotion ends. (sorry we can't apply discount to past orders) To place an order for Hydro-Turf please go to www.PWCMuscle.com and use the coupon code (premium members only) at check out for your discount!

Well, that sucks. They should send something to the members that order within the last 30 days....like myself. Keychains, stickers, something. :ack:

If you call them and order it they will take the 15% off any member. I ordered it and then found out about the discount called them back and they credited my card the 15% off. Very nice people to work with. Call them and they will get it taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back