Challenger 210s hydro turf

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Seadog1985

I’m looking for a marine mat for my 2012 challenger 210s. I had hydro turf in my 180 and loved it but I can only seem to find a swim platform kit from hydro turf. What are my other options? TYIA.

I have but it’s hard to know what’s reputable and what’s garbage. Not a fan of wasting money.

That is a valid point, but check the reviews. There all over ebay. But that doesn't last that long to begin with. On my larger boat I have Sea Deck and it is in need of replacing. That cost me ~$1500 just about 5 years ago. And Sea Deck is a very reputable company.

I’ll definitely take another look. The hydro turf held up very well on my 180. It’s unfortunate they don’t make the complete kit for the 210. Thanks for the reply and I’ll check out eBay

Have you looked at jetboat pilot. They have full marine mat kits. I ordered a seadek kit through them 2 years ago, before they switched. They were very good and even sent a warranty piece to me when I had an issue.
JetBoatPilot

Have you looked at jetboat pilot. They have full marine mat kits. I ordered a seadek kit through them 2 years ago, before they switched. They were very good and even sent a warranty piece to me when I had an issue.
JetBoatPilot
I did check them out, but it’s over $3k for the kit. After Canadian exchange, shipping, tax and duties. It’s unfortunate

I did check them out, but it’s over $3k for the kit. After Canadian exchange, shipping, tax and duties. It’s unfortunate
Oh yikes..I checked my invoice and it was 3 years ago. And I paid 2100... with exchange..taxes .. and shipping.. 3k is definitely too steep.

Back