Challenger 180 Hydro Turf gray on black wide groove

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsm

I recently added gray on black wide groove Hydro Turf to my 180. I liked the idea of two-tone but thought the regular groove would be a little too busy. I am happy with how this came out. Purchased from PWC Muscle with the discount. When I was trying to choose colors I did not find many photos in this combination to get an idea what it would like, so sharing a couple of pictures here for posterity.

20190826_150611.jpg

20190826_150958.jpg

Looks really nice... I have the narrow groove version, but I think both look nice. You'll really like having it and I'm sure you'll get some positive comments from your passengers.

Nice job..
Was it a kit or did you carve it yourself?

Mind telling me what the project cost you?

Thanks
Again nice work!

Thanks, it was the pre-cut kit with adhesive on the back. I ordered it through PWC Muscle using the discount code provided here on the forum, it was about $400 shipped (including the slight up charge for no logo).

Thanks, it was the pre-cut kit with adhesive on the back. I ordered it through PWC Muscle using the discount code provided here on the forum, it was about $400 shipped (including the slight up charge for no logo).
Did not realize you could order without their logo ... I wonder if you could go the other way and have a custom name cut into it?

Prices have went up this year! Just called and got this for last year’s price (since their online website price hasn’t changed yet) but wouldn’t give me a discount at all, no military or Sea-Doo forum discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back