Hydro Turf mat selection just trimmed because of low demand

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

GGuillot

I called PWC Muscle today, just recently if you haven't noticed, on their website and Hydro Turf's, nearly all of the two tone colors have been eliminated because of low demand. This is frustrating to say the least, I had my eyes on the cut groove blue on wht for the 96' gsx resto, now it's down to Blue Marble or Blue Camo.

At pwcmuscle.com, the samples are still up and haven't been updated, the drop down shows the available options going forward.

I called PWC Muscle today, just recently if you haven't noticed, on their website and Hydro Turf's, nearly all of the two tone colors have been eliminated because of low demand. This is frustrating to say the least, I had my eyes on the cut groove blue on wht for the 96' gsx resto, now it's down to Blue Marble or Blue Camo.

At pwcmuscle.com, the samples are still up and haven't been updated, the drop down shows the available options going forward.
Did you go to the Hydro Turf site? I gave it all a lot of thought and ended up with Black on both my GTXs. LOL All those choices and I choose plain old black diamond. :D:D

Did you go to the Hydro Turf site? I gave it all a lot of thought and ended up with Black on both my GTXs. LOL All those choices and I choose plain old black diamond. :D:D

I actually called Hydro Turf directly, yeah, I've given it a lot of thought, I can't go with a solid color, gotta have something that stands out. I put more thought into cosmetics than I probably should, the day I brought the GTX home I was going to completely lose the 90's green. A scratched bottom hull, a gouge here and there, a small rip in the seat is all it took...

A lot of thought is going into the cosmetics of the 96' GSX, I want it to be sharp...just like the GTX with a modern update to it, I'm ditching the yellow accents, adding some carbon fiber, and painting the hood a glossy dark metallic blue. I almost have the hull completely stripped and ready to tackle the gelcoat....that's where the real work is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back