Hydro Turf installed on 2001 Utopia

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cymertony

Sorry if this should be in the Modify forum... I found hydro turf posts in both..

Seems like recently we've had a few new-to-us Utopia owners (me included) and the content here has been incredible, so thought I would contribute, even if just a little.

One of the updates I'm doing is the installation of hydro turf. It was hard to pick a color, since I couldn't find many pics and the hydro turf website left me wanting more information on the colors...

We settled on 2-tone wide groove, brown on camel. I've installed the main pieces and we are pretty happy with the color choice. The feel is great and I can't wait to get it out on the water...

Hope everyone's happy with their Utopia! No more thrown rods please!

Best,
Tony in San Diego

9541ff6ecefc31672fdbdd39a802a597.jpgfec17009fb65eccc265a97abf08cb0bd.jpg

Sorry if this should be in the Modify forum... I found hydro turf posts in both..

Seems like recently we've had a few new-to-us Utopia owners (me included) and the content here has been incredible, so thought I would contribute, even if just a little.

One of the updates I'm doing is the installation of hydro turf. It was hard to pick a color, since I couldn't find many pics and the hydro turf website left me wanting more information on the colors...

We settled on 2-tone wide groove, brown on camel. I've installed the main pieces and we are pretty happy with the color choice. The feel is great and I can't wait to get it out on the water...

Hope everyone's happy with their Utopia! No more thrown rods please!

Best,
Tony in San Diego

View attachment 56112View attachment 56113

Looks good!

Thanks! We took the boat out yesterday and the difference was amazing, just as others have said here. Felt great, our gear didn't slide around, it washed up easy afterwards, and bonus, we were able to take the dogs since we weren't worried about them slipping all over the place.

Attachments

• messages_0.jpeg
    messages_0.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 29
Looks great!!!!!!

We did an install of Seadek on our 210 challenger this year aswell, well worth the money. Purchased through Jerboatpilot, pre cut storm grey with black.

Had a small issue with one pad, jetboatpilot quick to fix issue and was great to do deal with on our end.

Flooring change well worth it, espeically over the crazy oem carpet.

I can’t see putting brown teak on my boat because it makes the boat look older. The gray teak isnt bad, but id prefer a fractal pattern or something more modern like what we see in the SeaDek advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back