2015 rxpx 260 will not start

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dj.abe

The engine turns over but there is no spark to any of the spark plugs. Battery is good and the spark plugs are brand new. There aren't any codes on the display but the check engine light comes on. Any ideas? TIA

The fuses are good but right in with the fuses is a larger black device, like a relay or something. Any idea what that is or what the purpose of it is? I didn't see anything about it in the manual.

If the machine lights up and turns over then the relay is good, you might have something like the crank sensor gone. Unless you have the service manual then diagnosing the problem without a code is next to impossible , you will probably have to take it to a shop as if it's not sparking on all 3 plugs then it's a problem ordinary guys will not get.

I understand what you are saying and it's very possible I may have to take this to a dealer but I have two identical skis so I am able to swap parts since one is working. On the bad ski, when I attach the key I get the usual two short beeps, then the gauge needles cycle, then one long beep. If I hit the start button after that it will say "limp mode" on the display.

You can't get it out of limp mode without a BUDS system, even if you swap the right part. Being it's in limp mode it's protecting itself from destruction but usually it should still run. You will have to take it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back