No power 2016 Gtx 260 Limited

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Cvoan

replaced battery went out for a ride killed it to load it up and no power no lights no nothing . Went back home battery is ok took positive cable off for about a hour when I touch the battery it gives a slight spark like something is on but still no power to dash . Checked all fuses they are good . Any help is much appreciated!! 2016 gtx 260 limited

Attachments

• IMG_4763.jpeg
    IMG_4763.jpeg
    929.7 KB · Views: 2
Probably the 30amp main battery relay, hopefully not the ECM
I was hoping so I did the cross jump on the relay post but still nothing at all 🤔. I am assuming I did it correctly I took the relay out and did a jumper wire across the terminal holes and still nothing .

So where is the ECM Located ?? I am getting conflicting stories. and is the ECM the same as the main harness ??
I go to the parts diagram and i see

Electronic Suspension Module
And i see a Main harness but no ECM or MPEM
HELP please i am desperate now LOL

ECM is on the intake manifold top right side of engine, it's in the air intake manifold diagram. You don't have an MPEM which hasn't been used since 2006. The main harness is the wiring harness, no components. Change your 30A relay, not just jump it. They are like $10 at the auto parts store.

Does it do anything when you press the start button without the key on? Cluster come on? Jump the solenoid to make sure it cranks over.

Back