2011 RXT 260 no power to ECU

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

cjburt22

Hello friends, I have a customer with a 2011 RXT 260 that is having issues. So, testing inside the fuse block it has 12v to the supply bus of the block. The 12v acc bus has nothing. I can supply 12v with my power probe and the ski comes to life and will crank and run perfectly. You take away the 12v and it dies. I have pulled all the plugs to everything I can get my hands on and all connections and pins are clean and look excellent. Does anyone have experience with this? BTW the ski ran last season. He had pulled the battery for the winter and just recently tried to connect it and this is the state it's in.

Thanks for any advice or suggestions. Also, there isn't a dealer within 2 hours of here and besides they immediately say they won't touch a ski more than 10 years old.

Have you checked/replaced the 30A relay? That's what delivers the 12V to the bus when the start button is pressed.
That was it! Thanks for the help and knowledge. It's amazing how I can over look the most simple things! I learn something new every time I fool with one of these things. I'm pretty good with Yamaha but only getting there with Seadoo.

Back