2007 RXT no beeps or power to dash.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bwynne

Hey everyone. I have a pair of 2007 RXT's. The red one seems to be the trouble maker. At the end of last season I replaced the key post, and test many many times to make sure it worked. Both skis were winterized and stored. This week I put a brand new battery in and nothing; no beeps, no dash activity, nothing. While checking fuses and wires it decided to work. So now I think there is a loose connection somewhere. One time I plugged in the key and it sat for two minutes and then decided to come on. I have been checking wires for two days, everything seems connected. So far I have done:

Tested all fuses
Looked for loose wires
Swapped out the relay with the other ski
I even swapped out the whole relay harness

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Instead of randomly checking for loose wires and swapping out parts for 2 days, you can check for 12V and follow the connection path of the circuit along with whether the post is closing circuits using the schematic and it will lead you right to the problem.

Did you check if power is getting to the solenoid? There are 2 leads going to that solenoid if I remember correctly. There is also a smaller wire that deliveres 12volts in that jacket. I experience that the smaller wire breaks inside the jacket so I cut it, made it longer and connected it back to get the 12v again. I'll take a pic and attach it so you have an idea of what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back