2007 RXP no beep display powers up

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Gheinz10

I have two SeaDoo RXP-155 that have been great. Recent ride the ground fell off due to loose screw. Put it back on and all was well. Back on dock I used a powerful magnet to retrieve the nut from the battery compartment and now I get no beeps when installing the key on the DESS port. Went through fuses, charged battery just in case, all connections are good. Swapped relay with working ski, no change. Jump solenoid and ski cranks. Replaced DESS post and same thing. Both skis use same keys so I know key is good. Checked voltage in fuse box and everything checks out. Display powers on when I attach the key to the post but nothing else, no beeps and start button does nothing. Any ideas?

Is DESS enabled on the ECU that is not beeping? Are you getting the four beeps after key is put on dess post for 10 seconds? If it was me, I would remove that key from the ECU configuration then add it back after rebooting the ECU.

I'm not getting any beeps and the shop said the ECU is not responding so it's bad. Found a place that rebuilds them and gives you $100 for the core which they then rebuild. Anyone ever deal with TorxRacing.com ??

Back