2002 GTX DI electrical

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

schmid97219

Who is the smartest mechanic on this site?

In 09 my Sea Doo started stalling out once fully warmed up.
The dealer repaired what they said was an exhaust leak but it had the same simptom.
I returned it to the dealer in 2010 and told them I wasn't paying anything addtional until they fixed the problem.
Over the next summer they spent 60 hours replacing electrical and fuel components then lake testing. Finally they said pick it up we can't gix it. Mechanic said first one he could not track down in 13 years. In 2011 I take it to a dealer 80 miles down the road who says his mech is smarter. They replace the stater 's and say its fixed. I pull it 80 miles back to the lake and it runs ratty then finally stalls out after fully warmed up. In 2012 I decide if I can't figure it out then it's not going to happen. It's not the voltage regulater and its not the main cerciute board. The dealer claims to have replaced all the other electrical components but I am not so sure.

I don't mean to sound ungreatful the machine has been extremely easy on gas. It would be kind of fun to figure it out.

Any ideas are most apreciated

Scott
schmid 97219 at gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back