1999 GSX Limited Decal Help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

1999gsxltd

Hi everyone, I am new to the forums but have been riding sea-doo's my whole life. I currently have twin 1999 GSX Limiteds and I am missing the front GSX Limited sticker to one of them. I know this shouldn't bother me as much. but I can't stand looking at one of them not having that sticker when they are side by side lol. I have literally looked everywhere for this decal (P/N 219901158) and nobody has it. I was wondering if there was anybody here who has reproduced them or knows somebody who has? I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!
IMG_5260.jpg

Contact Mike at pwcgraphics.com

It doesn't look like he has OEM replicas for that ski, but he can make just about anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, I am new to the forums but have been riding sea-doo's my whole life. I currently have twin 1999 GSX Limiteds and I am missing the front GSX Limited sticker to one of them. I know this shouldn't bother me as much. but I can't stand looking at one of them not having that sticker when they are side by side lol. I have literally looked everywhere for this decal (P/N 219901158) and nobody has it. I was wondering if there was anybody here who has reproduced them or knows somebody who has? I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!
View attachment 34423

We have the same ski and I'm missing my decal too.
Where are you in Michigan?

Call your local dealer and ask them to do a dealer search for that part#. They can check just about every dealers inventory. Someone has to have one out there. If they tell you they can't do that try another dealer. Mike does not have that set at PWCgraphics, but might be able to get kinda close. If someone traced one and mailed that to him he could replicate it.

Call your local dealer and ask them to do a dealer search for that part#. They can check just about every dealers inventory. Someone has to have one out there. If they tell you they can't do that try another dealer. Mike does not have that set at PWCgraphics, but might be able to get kinda close. If someone traced one and mailed that to him he could replicate it.

Ok Thanks I will try this

I might actually have one of those stickers, let me check when I get home. I could scan the image for you to get printed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back