1999 Seadoo GTX Limited No Spark

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I haven’t put the 99 mag in yet but I’ll keep you updated. Didn’t have the 28mm. Once I got it, ran out of time lol

I do not get the 28v you get when your keys in. Mines steady and varies by the day (which is weird). Minimum voltage in the high 1’s and max voltage in the low 4’s. Not sniffing 28 let alone 12
How many ground wires do you have under the ground bolt thats on the front left of the engine (near the stator cover bolts)? I sold my 99 GTX so I can't be sure, but I think there are 3 grounds wires there. Be sure that those connections are clean and no paint under the wires.

I only have two. I’ll check the diagram. I sanded the connectors and the bolt/mag cover. There was corrosion there

I only have two. I’ll check the diagram. I sanded the connectors and the bolt/mag cover. There was corrosion there
I'm a dope..lol! just remembered my buddy has a 951 gtx in my back he's gonna fix to sell, i just checked and it's a 99 too. It looks to have two wires (not 3), just as you mentioned.

Last edited:
Did you ever find a resolution to this problem? I have similar issues an I am considering a new MPEM but it doesnt seem to have changed your issues.

Back