1994 seadoo gts stalls at wide open throttle

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

countrysidekid

Hey, I have a 1994 seadoo gts that i bought brand new in 1994, a few years back it started stalling/ running out of fuel, at wide open throttle.when it stalled it would start back up on an extended crank with out touching the throttle. I would then switch it to reserve and it would act fine again. Later on in the season it started doing it on reserve, i switched it back to regular fuel and it would be fine.

This ski has never had any work to it except a battery a starter soleniod and i have cleaned the fuel filter inside the hull. Other than that it is all stock. The ski always starts and i feel like maybee i should either put a fuel pump in it or check the fuel strainer in the tank.

Any thoughts im open for suggestions.

Gray Fuel Lines

Hi,

If you still have the gray fuel lines you need to replace them. Clean or change the main filter, carb. filters, and clean or replace the fuel selector valve, I would strongly recommend replacing the fuel valve.

I did this last year, with practically the same symptoms that you're having, my ski is running great.

There are plenty of threads on this forum relating to this problem, one just finished, "Fuel Flow Problem", check it out.

If you need help please ask.

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back