155mm brass jet pump

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

2cycle

Hello all,
I am new to this forum and hope I can get an answer to my problem.
I have a jet pump that I bought off Ebay to replace the one off of my 99 GTX LTD 951. I was able to fix the OEM pump so I don't need the one I bought. I did however rebuild the one I bought, new bearings, seals, and oil. I sold the GTX and I don't remember what models the Ebay pump will fit. The numbers on the pump are 271 000 944.
If anyone knows where I can get some information on this pump I would really appreciate it. It will be for sale as soon as I can get some info on it.

Thanks in advance,
2cycle
:banghead:

what I ususally do when I sell a pump is include the part # off the impeller, since the proper impeller will be different for each model, if you don't list it then it will likely be the first question a buyer ask's you because they are not sure if they are buying a pump that fits, but needs to provide their own impeller, or if its a pump that is ready to bolt on and go.

if the impeller fits a particular model, then list it as the proper pump for that particular model ski, its ok to mention that it will "fit other models, but might not be the correct impeller"

At least that is what works for me, I sell 8-10 pumps a year that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back