2002 XP951 pump assembly part numbers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

F.ortuna

Hello, recently the bearing in my Carbureted 2002 XP951 jet pump went out. Upon disassembly, I discovered that I will end up needing a whole new pump assembly because of damage caused by the bearing fragments. With that being said, the part number on my pump housing is 271 001 116. The problem is that I cannot find that exact pump anywhere, new or used. I have found a pump that is priced well on eBay with the part number 271 001 342. I have also seen other part numbers that claim to fit this ski, but if they don’t many sellers will not take a return.

Long story short, if anyone has a list of part numbers that directly replace that part it would be greatly appreciated.

If Templet doesn’t have one,, l recently discovered a seadoo parts guru,,,literally a huge airport hanger full of everything,,,pumps galore,,,skis,,,etc,,,
His business is called WaterWerx… out of albany newyork,,,Wayne Orland I believe,,,just go to his web page,,,and he ships,,,great guy.

Back