08 230 wake

This poll is deleted

• yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a somewhat irrelevant comment im making here

but just noting that I think that in our 230 our glovebox is engineered a bit differently than yours? Ours has a spring on the right side that you push in to make it close...it looks like you have something else going on with yours, or maybe I'm not seeing the pic right?

yours is a 2008 right?

:cheers:Floor street yes mine can with that same spring, but the great people of BRP said they could make a 08 so they sent a 09 to the dealer and they couldn't get it to work. Thats why its going back to the dealer. the one in the pic with the black inside is not fiberglass its plastic and it does have a better finish. I told them I would rather have that one installed as long as it had the logo on it.

It might not be built in Canada but they are still Hosers

Spend the day on the lake, and other than the glove box not staying close it was a great day. Wakeboard or atleast tried.

And the transportation cover they sent me was not what I expected. I had to take the top part of the tower off to get the cover to fit. What a pain in the butt. It took four of us to get it off, with the speakers it was heavy.

More to come when it comes back from the factory.

Really glad to hear you got some fun time on the boat. I know how frustrating this has been for you, we're all hoping they can finally "resolve" it at least to a point where you can enjoy the boat without thinking about it :)
Hope to hear good things by the end of the week!!!

Tonys boat is going home. I hope when it returns from its reunion that its better than ever! If everything goes as scheduled it should return when??

Craig

Jerry Berry picked it up this morning. He and another guy drove from Missouri yesterday and driving it back today and he said that he will be driving it back on Friday. Wow thats alot of driving. He mention that he does alot of deliveries for BRP and even took some to Smith's before. Thanks guys for all the support.:cheers:

I'm thinking that A) tony is too busy having fun on the boat to bother with us, or B) BRP screwed up worse, and offered him an extra incentive to keep quiet until it is resolved.

But I'm hoping for A :D

Vil is right!

Vil your on to something. They screwed up and are giving Tony a new boat and it is contingent to him keeping his mouth shut.

Tony we want pics!!!!!:reddevil:

Craig

I'm thinking that A) tony is too busy having fun on the boat to bother with us, or B) BRP screwed up worse, and offered him an extra incentive to keep quiet until it is resolved.

But I'm hoping for A :D

Wow guys sorry that I haven't had a chance to post anything.
The boat got back Thursday well Friday morning at 12:15am they called about 6 and said they would be there around 9:30 (well close enough) I didn't have time to look it over until Saturday late afternoon. I will say they did go the extra mile (but it is the manufacture) They glove boxis fixed looks good, the but the new style hardware and fixed the hole where the old one was. Cleaned and inside and fixed the Carpet snaps. Replace all the seat cushions in the entire boat along with the hyro turf on the back (which I didn;t ask them to do) But and you new this was coming right?
They were to hav 4 new tires and rims inside the boat for me to change, NO tires nor NO new Boat cover????????? They say no tire cause the trialer manufacture chance them in 09 so they were looking for a dealer that had some to ship me. As for they boat cover she wantd me to fine the part number last week and I did not have a chance and them my wife finally told her uh its you cover can't you find the number? Well something like that at least.
Had to have a couple friends come over Sat to help me put the upper tower back on and where the light wires go thru the twer they did give me some quick connects to put on were I had to cut the wires.

So over all I OK as long as I get the tires, cover and the compensation.

:cheers:

No have not had it out since I got it back, but there was nothing wrong with it other than cosmedic issues. I will be going out Saturday afternnon for a full day of fun in the sun. Just wish gas would go down.:hurray:

any chance you can snap a few pictures of the glove box? curious to see what they did, want to change the spring on the door to the new shock piece on the 09.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back