2017 Wake Pro 230 audio

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently bought a 2017 wake pro 230, which has no audio system on it. So my question is does the BRP Audio premium system fit/work on my year and model ski? If not, what are your suggestions for bluetooth audio... open to any options/suggestions. Thanks

Ive been trying to find the same thing. Im not liking having to wire amps and cut holes for speakers but I also want some audio

While it may not be the same power output as a wired and amplified system, some of the portable Bluetooth speakers are reasonably waterproof (at least from splashing) and put out some decent sound. You might want to try and mount something with Velcro straps or secured in some way to your steering column or the wind deflector/hood over the instrument cluster. The deflector/hood over the cluster is often removable on most Seadoos and there is space underneath to screw a mount into the hood (and not extremely expensive to replace the hood if it didn’t work well).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back