05-06 challenger 180 photo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

the big e

I am in the process of redoing a 96 challenger and the cheesy 90's decals need to go. Trying to design some based on the 05-06 challenger but cant find a good quality side on photo. Looking for the blue boat if anyone has a photo they can post up or send me it would be a great help, thanks.

BRP graphics...!

I am in the process of redoing a 96 challenger and the cheesy 90's decals need to go. Trying to design some based on the 05-06 challenger but cant find a good quality side on photo. Looking for the blue boat if anyone has a photo they can post up or send me it would be a great help, thanks.

BRP graphics are really high. I needed to replace the starboard sponson graphic and was shocked at the triple digit figures I was getting.

I just happened on this site about jet ski detailing that I had to inquire by phone. When I spoke with the guy, it seems he just has a nitch for doing these kind of designs. He has specialized software and can come up with a host of different themes for your ski/boat.

When you check out his stuff, tell him you saw his link in the forum, he's just might give you a deal..................:cheers:

my boat!

here are some of mine!

Attachments

• b1.JPG
    b1.JPG
    599.2 KB · Views: 51
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 34
  • b3.JPG
    b3.JPG
    616.3 KB · Views: 33